Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Ginsters
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 02 September, 2019 19:37
Ginsters
Pirate15 02 September, 2019 19:37
I can't say I'm a huge fan of their pasty's but its great to see Cornish company Ginsters agreeing a sponsorship deal with the Pirates where they will appear on the back of the playing shirt.

Re: Ginsters
Geoff DC 02 September, 2019 20:07
When we played Lanson away last time they had REAL Ginsters pasties in the media room, served in brown paper bags, as good as any match day pasty anywhere.

As I understand it they are sold locally around Lanson - someone may confirm ??

Excellent news on the sponsorship front - with a Nationwide Cornish Brand on board (Sm128)

cornishbob 03 September, 2019 06:37
Brilliant that we have a large Cornish and nationally known brand such as Ginsters on board.

AggiePirate 03 September, 2019 14:44
Quote:
Pirate15
I can't say I'm a huge fan of their pasty's but its great to see Cornish company Ginsters agreeing a sponsorship deal with the Pirates where they will appear on the back of the playing shirt.

Won't that get a bit messy, having a pasty on the back of the shirt? Especially in rucks and mauls?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net