Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

New Pirates App
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 01 November, 2019 12:22
New Pirates App
Pirate15 01 November, 2019 12:22
A new online match day app available for download has been created by sponsors ITEC and the Pirates. This will replace the match day programme and will also have a host of other information. There has been a very positive response on the clubs other social media streams to this news.

Re: New Pirates App
*Stalwart 01 November, 2019 17:00
Sounds great, but of you're a dinosaur like me and don't own a smart phone ........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2019 17:01 by *Stalwart.

Geoff DC 01 November, 2019 19:28
Or me with an Android (Sm159)

Cowship Pirate 01 November, 2019 19:37
Seems good at the moment.

cornishbob 01 November, 2019 20:30
Geoff DC I have an android phone and it's working fine. Excellent APP form the Pirates.

Geoff DC 01 November, 2019 21:38
Hopefully mine will update shortly then - No Rush (Sm103)

Longrockerz1 01 November, 2019 21:52
I uploaded the App this morning and It's working fine. Just a minor issue insofar as when you tap on some of the links within the app they take you to somewhere different than the link says i.e tap on the Fixture icon at the bottom of the screen then tap on League Table and you go straight to Fixtures and Results. I;m sure it will all be sorted soon.

chenoweth 03 November, 2019 07:36
Uploaded the App yesterday and have to say excellent, well done great advance to club info.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net