Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Can anyone help!
Discussion started by Longrockerz1 , 15 January, 2020 11:20
Can anyone help!
Longrockerz1 15 January, 2020 11:20
I'm having problems loging in with my username and password on my android phone. I've logged out and back in on PC so I know that both username and p/w are correct but every attempt to log in on phone fails. I've tried to get a new p/w but when I receive the email it's telling me the wrong username. Also rebooted phone but made no difference. All suggestions gratefully received.

Re: Can anyone help!
Longrockerz1 15 January, 2020 11:34
Hi again, have sorted login problem. If anyone else ever gets the same issue check your cookie settings in your browser. I had cookies disabled, as soon as I enabled cookies I was able to sign in again. Hope this may help someone in the future.

Cowship Pirate 15 January, 2020 11:47
I had this problem for 12 months and Iin th e .end it sorted itself out---the mysteries of computers.

Longrockerz1 15 January, 2020 12:14
Mysteries indeed! Howerver in my case I think it was something I did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net