Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Prediction league
Discussion started by *Stalwart , 21 March, 2020 10:28
Prediction league
*Stalwart 21 March, 2020 10:28
I won't have the chance to retain the prediction league title as I'm languishing in about 7th place! It's very tight at the top with Pirate Mike and Northyorkspirate on the same points but Pirate Mike at the top on points difference. Captain Benbow gets the bronze medal!
Well done Mike - we'll get the trophy to you at some stage.

Re: Prediction league
Charlestown Pirate 23 March, 2020 09:54
Well done to all!!
With everything that is going on in the world the prediction league had slipped my mind... Stay safe everyone and looking forward to next season already!!
Hopefully this is all over soon and maybe then we can get a couple more friendlies lined up in the summer. Give us all something to look forward to!

*Stalwart 23 March, 2020 10:38
Thanks for doing the admin, it's a bit of fun and it's a nice trophy donated by Marshy a few years ago.

northyorkspirate 23 March, 2020 11:43
So close but no cigar for me. Well done Pirate Mike I'll be after you next season. Stay safe everybody

cornishbob 23 March, 2020 11:56
Bugga I was coming up on the rails as well (Sm108)

Pirate Mike 23 March, 2020 16:47
Wow, just made it by the skin of my teeth.
I have finally managed to beat the duo of Stalwart and and Capt Benbow.
Thanks for continuing to do it Charlestown.
Look forward to the challenge next year NYP
Please all look after yourselves

*Stalwart 23 March, 2020 18:07
Well done Mike - we will get the trophy to you dreckly. Might be the start of next season!

Longrockerz1 23 March, 2020 19:49
I think there should be a governing body review to decide who wins the prediction league, to stop any possible threats of leagal action!!!

Pirate Mike 24 March, 2020 08:14
Thanks Dave

*Stalwart 24 March, 2020 10:04
Maybe a FaceTime bowls match to decide between Mike and Northyorkspirate?

northyorkspirate 24 March, 2020 18:10
That sounds like a plan Dave. Ha, ha, ha.

Pirate Mike 25 March, 2020 08:11
Sorry Dave, I don't understand what putting make up on has to do with predicting rugby scores!!??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net