Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Brett Beukeboom
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 25 March, 2020 16:56
Brett Beukeboom
Pirate15 25 March, 2020 16:56
Canadian international and current captain of the Pirates 2nd row Brett has announced his retirement from rugby and is going home to Canada.
Brett has been a terrific player and servant to the club over the last 5 years and will be greatly missed.
Unfortunately due to the early end to the season many of us fans have not been able to say thank you and wish him well in his retirement.
I for one want to echo a lot of what has already been said on the clubs website and wish to thank Brett for his commitment to the club and community over the last 5 years and wish him well on his return home to Canada.
Hopefully he may find the time one day to return to Cornwall so we can all say a big thank you in person.

Re: Brett Beukeboom
chenoweth 25 March, 2020 17:44
Brett
Best wishes absolute top man and player, will miss his commitment on and off the field. Whatever your future holds we will have many fond memories of you as a player and a man.

*Stalwart 25 March, 2020 18:47
Brett will be greatly missed. Top player, top man. Good luck for the future Brett.

welshpirate 25 March, 2020 19:31
Best wishes for the future, you always gave 110%

wigston pirate 25 March, 2020 20:05
Brett a superb skipper and all the best in the future and remember
"Once a Pirate always a Pirate"

(Sm109)

old prop steve 29 March, 2020 18:05
All the very best for the future.

cheshire exile 30 March, 2020 12:21
I can only echo the comments above. I was fortunate to be able to see his final game, at Ampthill.
It seems a long time ago already....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net