Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Max Bodilly
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 28 May, 2020 18:42
Max Bodilly
Pirate15 28 May, 2020 18:42
Exeter Chiefs Full Back/Centre Max Bodilly who was a product of Penzance and Newlyn Mini-juniors and has previously been on D/R with the Pirates has signed for Ealing Trailfinders.

Re: Max Bodilly
cornishbob 28 May, 2020 22:10
Ealing are certainly going flat out this season. Great signing for them. The way things are shaping up in the Championship it would seem the top three places are already assured, the rest will be also rans!!!

*Stalwart 29 May, 2020 10:08
It would have been great to have Max back home, but wish him well. Very good player who has been unlucky with injuries.

Paul Ingleston 29 May, 2020 10:18
Wow cornishbob! Think you might have to reduce your sugar intake.

Saracens and Ealing to battle it out for top two I will take, but I hope you and Pirates won’t be too disappointed with fourth place. There are still a lot of factors that can influence the next season, start date, home and away fixtures and the realisation that the so-called ‘ semi-pro’ sides, on their day, can turn any professional side over.
All in all could be a very strange season to come.

Good luck as always.

chenoweth 29 May, 2020 10:36
Paul Ingleston
Totally agree with you absolutely nothing is settled for the coming season.
If it were that easy why bother to turn up. May I remind some that Ealing were smashed at the Menaye last year and no-one thought that was going to happen. If you want something bad enough anything can happen. We are but human.

cornishbob 29 May, 2020 13:06
Time will tell, Chenoweth, Paul Ingleson you've both drawn conclusions, , I never mentioned any of the top three that were in my mind!! However I suggest we are of the same thought, but both of you are hedging your bets (Sm128). After all you've got to have confidence in your side (Sm109)

Paul Ingleston 29 May, 2020 13:48
Thanks for the tip cornishbob and just to leave you on good terms...
Give me a P , give me an I, give me an RRRRRRR......

(Sm128)

cornishbob 30 May, 2020 15:56
Paul Ingleston, I didn't realise you were a Cov supporter at the time of writing (poor research on my part), now it all becomes clear (Sm100). Wishing you and all at Coventry a great season to come (even if it maybe 4th place, haha). I remember watching Coventry at Penryn yonks ago in a cup game, you had a certain David Duckham on the wing that day. You won of course but even back then your club impressed. Good to see you back on the up and up despite all that's going on. give us a 'C' (Sm109)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net