Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Cornish Pirates Supporters Club
Discussion started by 1spy , 29 May, 2020 13:51
Cornish Pirates Supporters Club
1spy 29 May, 2020 13:51
Very sad to read that they are closing down. Thank you Tony Wootton and his committee for their hard work . I hope when the S4C is completed it can start up again.

Re: Cornish Pirates Supporters Club
Paul Ingleston 29 May, 2020 15:04
As a Coventry supporter, but also as current Chair of Coventry Rugby Supporters Club, I am saddened to read this.
At a time when our clubs will need all the support that we can give, the demise of your Supporters Club is untimely. Our Club had waned into almost oblivion and was revived almost 4 years by like-minded Supporters. One can only hope that, after a period of time, others can pick up the baton and offer their help and support. From experience, only a small number of volunteers are able to provide their valuable time.
I hope, as has been stated, the success of your S4C , will invigorate and enthuse others willing to help rebuild a new Supporters Club In time.
Best wishes

Paul

Re: Cornish Pirates Supporters Club
1spy 30 May, 2020 10:58
Paul thanks for your comments. Good luck to Coventry in these uncertain times. Stay Safe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net