Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Hemingways Open for business
Discussion started by ForcesPirate91 , 25 June, 2020 17:12
Hemingways Open for business
ForcesPirate91 25 June, 2020 17:12
Just seen Hemingways resorts, which is Dickys business, is officially open for business which is great news for Dicky and should ease financal stress. Which in turn is good news for the pirates.

Re: Hemingways Open for business
AggiePirate 25 June, 2020 19:54
Kenya is my favourite country on earth, been there three times now for beach and safari holidays. Absolutely beautiful, stunning white sand beaches, mountains, and the odd lion or two!
Go there, before you die. And the locals are so friendly. And the lions!
We didn't actually stay at Hemmingway's, and I apologised to Dicky about this, and he claimed our hotel was like Butlin's. Which was true!
So get on the interweb and book it!

*Stalwart 25 June, 2020 20:10
Great news for Dicky - must be a huge relief.

Geoff DC 25 June, 2020 21:08
If you can't go a visit to Hemingways Website is a treat in itself.

Check out the videos.

cornishbob 26 June, 2020 07:55
Really pleased for Dicky and his family, it must be a relief to get back to some sort of normality.

lamornapirate 29 June, 2020 17:25
I've been to Hemingways and had a great time. The fishing is first class and the food is great. Well worth a visit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net