Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Gareth O'Neill
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 31 August, 2020 18:37
Gareth O'Neill
Pirate15 31 August, 2020 18:37
The Cornish Pirates can confirm that Physiotherapist Gareth O’Neill has departed the club, having been appointed in a first team physio role with Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
I would like to thank all involved at Cornish Pirates for making Cornwall feel like a home-from-home for the past three years.
It has been a privilege to have contributed to such an historic Cornish sporting club, make friends for life and meeting so many great people in such a beautiful part of the world. And it was this that made it such a difficult decision.
Opportunities in Premiership rugby are particularly rare, especially in light of the current economic climate, so to be offered a first team physio role and the opportunity to join such a talented support staff and playing group at Worcester Warriors was therefore, incredibly humbling.
Gareth also commented:
The saying ‘Once a Pirate, always a Pirate’ rings true and I’ll continue to support the club and follow its progress.
I am very grateful for my time with Cornish Pirates and wish the team every success for their season ahead and in the club’s future endeavors toward top-flight rugby – where it belongs.
Best wishes to Gareth in his new role and many thanks for all your efforts at the Pirates.

Re: Gareth O'Neill
*Stalwart 01 September, 2020 10:12
Good luck to him. Another example of the value of Championship clubs in the development of off and on field staff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net