Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Season Tickets
Discussion started by Black Bart , 23 September, 2020 14:31
Season Tickets
Black Bart 23 September, 2020 14:31
I notice from the CEO's update that the Pirates are reluctant to attempt to sell season tickets when there is no clarity on a restart date. I for one would be happy to purchase a ticket even at the risk of no rugby if it helps to secure our club. Does anybody else have a view?

Re: Season Tickets
northseapirate 23 September, 2020 18:05
I would buy a season ticket, safe in the hope that if 20 - 21 season falls flat then the tickets would carry forward to 21 - 22 season. Hopefully we will all still be around for then!
The knowledge that this would help, in a small way, to ease the running costs for the next few months is a good feeling; Dickie can't do it all by himself.

Of course there will be many loyal supporters who, because of bleddy Virus and their own situation, cannot afford to do this. Perhaps instead of full season tickets there could be an option to buy a book of 5 or more games? Every penny counts.

MEP

"It isn't failure that diminishes your effort, you are diminished only by failing to make the effort"

1spy 23 September, 2020 18:11
Black Bart i agree with your suggestion. We need to support the Club.

*Stalwart 24 September, 2020 09:49
I'd definitely buy a season ticket if it helps get us through this.

chenoweth 24 September, 2020 14:05
Yes I agree
Would be happy to support this venture.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net