Latest news:

Leinster Saturday
Discussion started by abdabs (IP Logged), 13 August, 2019 16:31
abdabs99rugby
abdabs
13 August, 2019 16:31
Anyone have any details on the match Saturday. I'm travelling over Friday so trying to make plans...

Drive on Cov!!

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
13 August, 2019 18:29
Hmm. You'd think the offy would at least have the KO time by now. Bit disconcerting.
Have PMd CW to see if he can clarify.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
13 August, 2019 19:12
Or alternatively:

[www.leinsterrugby.ie]

Moosemagic
Moosemagic
13 August, 2019 20:54
I see you can purchase tickets in advance at 15 euro each and 2 euro admin for covered seating, does anyone know if you can pay on the gate?

Phil Reynolds

MESSAGES->author
OldNick
13 August, 2019 23:19
Certainly last year there was no issue paying on the gate. The whole event was very casual and friendly.

Moosemagic
Moosemagic
14 August, 2019 06:26
Thanks Nick, it is a double header with a womens game starting at 5.30

Phil Reynolds

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
14 August, 2019 10:13
Sorry for the delay in making KO time available - the game is kicking off at 3pm, with Leinster Women playing Connacht at 5:30pm. The last time I was at Donnybrook for a pre-season game there was a decent enough crowd there but no issues in terms of getting in at the gate.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
14 August, 2019 12:24
Thanks for the quick response Chris.

abdabs99rugby
abdabs
14 August, 2019 13:02
Thanks for updates. Last year there was only a few hundred so no worries getting tickets on gate. Let's hope the weather forecast is wrong!

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
14 August, 2019 18:21
Think there is a 7:30 game for anybody not succumbed to guinessitis by then

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net