Latest news:

The Rugby Paper: Tier Two Clubs.
Discussion started by AdminBTCov (IP Logged), 05 September, 2019 09:55
MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
05 September, 2019 09:55
...Come Out Fighting.
Rumblings of change afoot? Or false hopes?
[www.therugbypaper.co.uk]

HoboAl
HoboAl
05 September, 2019 10:10
It is up to the Championship clubs to fight their own corner and state their case. The Premiership Cartel will continue with their protectionist agenda.

I can see a landscape change in the near future with top English sides joining Pro 14 at the expense of African and Italian sides. This would then see a re structure of the rest of the Prem and Championship.

I am not saying this is the way to go, just what I can see happening. Whatever system is in place promotion and relegation is key to top quality competitive sport.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net