Latest news:

Pay and display carpark
Discussion started by Moosemagic (IP Logged), 06 September, 2019 14:05
Moosemagic
Moosemagic
06 September, 2019 14:05
Just a heads up, the Cov Rugby car park is now a pay and display.

Phil Reynolds

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
06 September, 2019 14:21
And the matchday charge will raise a few eyebrows (assuming Geordie wasn't already collecting that much; I've no idea as I don't use it).

Jean H
Jean H
06 September, 2019 14:24
It was £3 on match days but we didnít have a ticket to display,anyone know new price?

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
06 September, 2019 14:36
Fiver on matchday. £4 all day at other times.

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
07 September, 2019 09:51
Oossh, that a bit of a jump, BUT given that tickets havenít gone up, people often car share and the ground has good public transport links ( and should be encouraging green travel) itís not so bad

HoboAl
HoboAl
07 September, 2019 10:09
£5 is pretty standarad around cricket and football grounds. £4 all day that close to the city centre is a bargain or at a conference. Sorry if you were paying £3 on matchday the club were underselling the limited facility.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
07 September, 2019 10:44
Overall, it's a good thing for the club, being a steady income stream during the week. There will be many a moaner come matchday though, starting today.

Coventrian Man
Coventrian Man
07 September, 2019 12:22
It was £5 last season. The prices went up when we were promoted to the Championship

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
07 September, 2019 21:05
Quote:
Coventrian Man
It was £5 last season. The prices went up when we were promoted to the Championship
Ah, fair enough. As I said, I had no idea.
I expect the whingeing was done 12 months ago then winking smiley.

Coventrian Man
Coventrian Man
07 September, 2019 21:08
😁

Wrenmore
Leo
15 September, 2019 19:52
Free at Harpbury

MESSAGES->author
OldNick
15 September, 2019 20:02
Quote:
Leo
Free at Harpbury
Paid for already by taxpayersí money at Hartpury.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/09/2019 09:19 by OldNick.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
16 September, 2019 20:37
No bu99er'd go if they had to pay that as well to watch other clubs' players.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net