Latest news:

Book Your Match Tickets Online
Discussion started by Unofficial Coventry Rugby (IP Logged), 23 September, 2019 18:36
Unofficial Coventry Rugby
Unofficial Coventry Rugby
23 September, 2019 18:36
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Nige H
Nige H
24 September, 2019 16:33
This is all very good.. but if I sit in my Season ticket seat and want to take someone on the day.. how do I know what seat is available? Will I be allocated a seat when I buy a ticket at the ticket booth similar to when you go to the cimena?

CharlieBravo
Cliff Bennett
24 September, 2019 18:29
I知 afraid I知 confused. The message seems to relate entirely to supporters who wish to buy on a per game basis. I want to know when my season ticket, which I was assured is for a specific seat in the main stand, will be available.

HoboAl
HoboAl
24 September, 2019 20:25
Quote:
Cliff Bennett
I知 afraid I知 confused. The message seems to relate entirely to supporters who wish to buy on a per game basis. I want to know when my season ticket, which I was assured is for a specific seat in the main stand, will be available.

It is not a post about season tickets.

HoboAl
HoboAl
24 September, 2019 20:30
On route apparently, just don't stop the pigeon:
[www.bing.com]

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
24 September, 2019 20:34
Cliff. Your seat is yours . Guaranteed. Don't worry about it.

covmick1/Michael Carter
covmick1/Michael Carter
24 September, 2019 21:31
Quote:
HoboAl
Quote:
Cliff Bennett

It is not a post about season tickets.

When you wish you had a like button.

covmick/Michael Carter

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie
25 September, 2019 11:08
Quote:
Nige H
This is all very good.. but if I sit in my Season ticket seat and want to take someone on the day.. how do I know what seat is available? Will I be allocated a seat when I buy a ticket at the ticket booth similar to when you go to the cimena?

I've just used the system and booked two tickets online for visiting family who want to come along on Saturday. It's easy to use like any theatre or music venue where you choose where you want to sit. Click on the Block you want to sit in and then there is a 'map' of the block where you choose your seats. Blue dots indicate the seat is free, faded dots indicate the seat is taken. I had the tickets sent to my email, and they are on my phone ready to be scanned at the turnstile. I guess you could also print them out. You also have the option to pick them up from the office if you are a technophobe. All done in 5 minutes.

I guess they'd have to operate a cinema style system for on the day tickets, but I don't know.

Now for the downside, or my downside anyway. Usually no one regularly sits to one side of myself and Mrs W, so up till now anyone who comes with us usually has no problem sitting next to us...BUT - the two seats next to us have already been taken, so I've had to buy the two seats next to them (two seats away from us) and will have to either ask if the two people next to us would mind moving down or take my and Mrs W seats - and we take theirs so our four family can sit together. Or we wait until the after the match kicks off and sit in any four seats that are free. If the new people next to us are season ticket holders, then it will make things a bit inconvenient for other friends who come along with us occasionally. I've no problem with people regularly sitting next to us, it'll help shield us from the wind when it whips across the stand in the winter!

This isn't a complaint by the way, just a possible downside to the new system. For more regular non season ticket holders who meet up and sit with season ticket holders, then there may be issues if the seat they want is already booked and they can't sit with their mates. But if that is the price of more success on the field and the club growing then so be it.

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
25 September, 2019 11:48
Quote:
Wazeroonie
Quote:
Nige H
This is all very good.. but if I sit in my Season ticket seat and want to take someone on the day.. how do I know what seat is available? Will I be allocated a seat when I buy a ticket a t the ticket booth similar to when you go to the cimena?

I've just used the system and booked two tickets online for visiting family who want to come along on Saturday. It's easy to use like any theatre or music venue where you choose where you want to sit. Click on the Block you want to sit in and then there is a 'map' of the block where you choose your seats. Blue dots indicate the seat is free, faded dots indicate the seat is taken. I had the tickets sent to my email, and they are on my phone ready to be scanned at the turnstile. I guess you could also print them out. You also have the option to pick them up from the office if you are a technophobe. All done in 5 minutes.

I guess they'd have to operate a cinema style system for on the day tickets, but I don't know.

Now for the downside, or my downside anyway. Usually no one regularly sits to one side of myself and Mrs W, so up till now anyone who comes with us usually has no problem sitting next to us...BUT - the two seats next to us have already been taken, so I've had to buy the two seats next to them (two seats away from us) and will have to either ask if the two people next to us would mind moving down or take my and Mrs W seats - and we take theirs so our four family can sit together. Or we wait until the after the match kicks off and sit in any four seats that are free. If the new people next to us are season ticket holders, then it will make things a bit inconvenient for other friends who come along with us occasionally. I've no problem with people regularly sitting next to us, it'll help shield us from the wind when it whips across the stand in the winter!

This isn't a complaint by the way, just a possible downside to the new system. For more regular non season ticket holders who meet up and sit with season ticket holders, then there may be issues if the seat they want is already booked and they can't sit with their mates. But if that is the price of more success on the field and the club growing then so be it.

Had this exact issue yesterday ( especially as my st seat has been moved to accomdate players guests and community seats)

However games will be released in blocks so could be block booked.

Chris and jo both really helpful though when I called

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough
25 September, 2019 12:00
How did you find out your st seat had been moved?

All views expressed in this post, are my own

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
25 September, 2019 12:14
Because my dad wanted to book his seat, asked what I壇 requested, went on the booking site and that whole block was unavailable.

Called the club and they informed me

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough
25 September, 2019 12:32
Oh. Mine has probably been moved too then.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
25 September, 2019 14:01
Mine hasn't. Happy with that.
I note, though, that the seat between mine and friend Dave's has been made available. Nothing odd about that, but for some reason it had a ST sticker attached part way through last season, yet was never used. Seemed slightly odd.
Wonder if the sticker's been removed now.

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
25 September, 2019 14:20
Quote:
Nige H

If you book in advance (which includes at home on the morning of the day) then you can choose a seat next to yours using the booking system. If you leave it until coming up to the ground then we can't guarantee that.

If you know a few days out that you will need to move to sit next to your friend then drop Jo a line and we'll facilitate it for you.

Hope that makes sense!

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
25 September, 2019 17:29
Quote:
PaulRossborough
Oh. Mine has probably been moved too then.

I was the only one to ask in that block apparently so you池e probably ok

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
26 September, 2019 09:28
This just popped up: Irish Times

(Is Pete Brown still with the club?).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net