Latest news:

Ampthill game
Discussion started by Tip (IP Logged), 30 November, 2019 18:21
Tip
Tip
30 November, 2019 18:21
Over the moon with today's performance. Every player looking as if they could step into the first team and most importantly know the play's.
One thing to take from Ampthill was their kick offs. Not too deep and high enough to allowing chase support to be there in numbers , but overall a brilliant team performance.

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
30 November, 2019 18:33
So many positives today, so many hands put up by those on the fringes, Nutley, Flinn, Jeannot & Lewis to name a few.

Reminded me of the clinical N1 day performances.

Knox MOTM absolutely outstanding.

On a side note Ampthill I think would have got on the bus at half time and gone home, they tried to run down the clock very early doors, felt like the ball was in play 15 minutes max first half.

Bedford hammered today, hopefully a dry day and we can get the 5 next week as we go In search of a home quarter final tie!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/11/2019 19:31 by CovBlueLou.

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef?
30 November, 2019 19:04
Opposition notwithstanding, just shows what a 9 passing the ball fast and flat off the ruck can do for your backs....

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
30 November, 2019 19:47
Also on a side note did I see an Ambulance arrive at the ground early 2nd half? Was it for an injury I know Fenner didn’t return 2nd half but finished the 1st half (which was a surprise as it looked like he was possibly KO’d) after that blow to the head, I hope the Ambulances arrival wasn’t related to this?

HoboAl
HoboAl
01 December, 2019 14:11
It was for Fenner but Chris Wearmouth said he later got the all clear from hospital doctors and released. He will have a further HIA in the week as per the protocols.

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
01 December, 2019 14:21
Quote:
HoboAl
It was for Fenner but Chris Wearmouth said he later got the all clear from hospital doctors and released. He will have a further HIA in the week as per the protocols.

Good news, surprised he was allowed to see the half out. (Apologies if he was replaced before half time but I don’t think he was) appeared to be KO’d and then quickly came round.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
01 December, 2019 17:17
I see he's tweeted that he can't remember anything at all about the game (so if you see him you could have a bit of fun if you feel like it. I'm sure his team mates will!).

CharlieBravo
Cliff Bennett
02 December, 2019 12:24
The Ampthill website match report has a comment from Paul Turner, DoR, as follows:- “....the final score was a fair reflection of a dominant home performance”. Can’t disagree with that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net