Latest news:

Cup quarter final, 6 nations and a visit to the seaside
Discussion started by Moosemagic (IP Logged), 12 January, 2020 18:35
Moosemagic
Moosemagic
12 January, 2020 18:35
The Supporters' Club will run a coach to Cornish Pirates for the Championship Cup quarter final, subject to there being sufficient interest from members & non-members wanting to travel.

The coach costs will be as follows:

Adult Member - 30
Junior Member - 15

Adult Non-Member - 35
Junior Non- Member - 20

The coach will depart from Butts Park Arena on the morning of Saturday, February 22nd and will return from Penzance on Sunday 23rd. The departure time from Pirates will be immediately following the conclusion of the 6 Nations match between England & Ireland, with the intent of arriving at BPA around 11.00pm.

On both the outbound & return journey there will be scheduled comfort stops en-route and the coach will have a toilet onboard.

Please Note: Those travelling will have to arrange and pay for their own overnight accommodation in Penzance on the Saturday night.

If you would like to register your interest in travelling on the coach, please reply to CRSC1874@gmail.com
before January 31st. If by this date there are sufficient supporters wanting to travel, a confirmation E-Mail with full travel details will be sent to you accordingly. If by January 31st the interest is insufficient, the offer of coach travel to Pirates will be withdrawn.

Phil Reynolds

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 18:37 by Moosemagic.

HoboAl
HoboAl
17 January, 2020 18:26
I would love to do it, but just not practical for us with two dogs. Jersey is possible because of ferry and we can stay with my wife's sister. The dogs love a run on a Jersey beach.

Moosemagic
Moosemagic
19 January, 2020 13:46
If anyone is planning to travel to the Pirates Cup game via train, then please check with the rail network, i was informed yesterday that there is a lot of scheduled rail maintenance taking place that weekend and i believe that no trains are running from Newquay to Penzance. A bus service will be in operation instead.

Phil Reynolds

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net