Latest news:

Offy Link: Team for Scottish Clash
Discussion started by AdminBTCov (IP Logged), 17 January, 2020 12:03
CharlieBravo
CharlieBravo
17 January, 2020 13:42
Interesting that Tony Fenner is selected at Fly Half again. He didnít really do himself, or the team, justice last week, so letís hope he has a stormer tomorrow.
Is Heath Stevens injured or simply overlooked?
Presumably, Andy Bís injury at Ampthill will take a period of convalescence?

Rob C
Rob C
17 January, 2020 14:09
Quote:
Cliff Bennett
Interesting that Tony Fenner is selected at Fly Half again. He didnít really do himself, or the team, justice last week, so letís hope he has a stormer tomorrow.
Is Heath Stevens injured or simply overlooked?
Presumably, Andy Bís injury at Ampthill will take a period of convalescence?

Pitch and weather should suit a more running game which is where TF's strengths lie...

Sam Skennel
Egg Timer
18 January, 2020 08:18
And it's on our surface, which our lads are all used to.

HoboAl
HoboAl
18 January, 2020 08:29
Scottish are a decent side and I can see it being a close game with plenty of physicality from both sides. Weather seems set for a decent game and turnout.

Kim and I are looking forward to greeting our 4 Moseley friends John, Cathy, Paul and Clare this afternoon. Gwan Cov.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
18 January, 2020 10:53
It appears Lewis has been recalled from Mose, so I assume he's a 'travelling' reserve/pre-match injury-cover today (unless the 23 has been changed already...).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net