Latest news:

Unofficial player of the season
Discussion started by bigm/ mark harrison. (IP Logged), 26 March, 2020 12:44
captainscarlet
bigm/ mark harrison.
26 March, 2020 12:44
Despite the season being finished early, should we not be voting for a player of the season or is this unsuitable.

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
26 March, 2020 13:15
Should be voting in my opinion, I took part in the one on Tim Smiths blog and the final top 3 mirrored what mine would be in the same order.

Donít think itíll come as a surprise to anyone who won comprehensively.

John Butler
John Butler
27 March, 2020 10:35
Morning all. I have just updated my self via the blog & yes, 100% I agree with the decision by a country mile.

Thought you would all like an update on Tom Little. Living 200 yds from the sea, but like me, he is one of those considered most at risk.
He is planning to come up again next season, but won't be too regular. The cost of doing it from the south coast must be pretty tough to handle.

Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw
27 March, 2020 10:51
Quote:
John Butler
Morning all. I have just updated my self via the blog & yes, 100% I agree with the decision by a country mile.
Thought you would all like an update on Tom Little. Living 200 yds from the sea, but like me, he is one of those considered most at risk.
He is planning to come up again next season, but won't be too regular. The cost of doing it from the south coast must be pretty tough to handle.
Best wishes and good health to you and Tom,two absolute gentlemen, stay safe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net