Latest news:

Heath Stevens
Discussion started by CovBlueLou (IP Logged), 06 April, 2020 11:45
CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
06 April, 2020 11:45
Has announced his retirement.

[twitter.com]

Fantastic servant to the club always gave his all, I wish him all the best in the future!

albie
Geoff Kennedy
06 April, 2020 12:50
A player who never gave less than 100% on the pitch and a real gent off the pitch.
Heath overcame serious injuries and played his part in moving the club upwards and onwards in recent tears.
Hope he leaves his email address with Matt Gallagher or Simon maisey so that we will see him at past players gathering in yerrs to come. A captain who led by example on the field and his quiet presence will be missed at BPA.
Best of luck in your career going forward Heath and thanks for all the wonderful memories you have left behind.
You will always be part of the furniture at BPA

abdabs99rugby
abdabs
06 April, 2020 14:26
Well said Geoff. Quality player who gave it his all and never let us down. A key part in our promotion when he returned from Welsh. Shame we couldn't give him the send off he deserved on the pitch and wish him well in his future whatever that maybe.

CharlieBravo
CharlieBravo
06 April, 2020 15:12
Thatís almost an anonymous departure which is very unfortunate, but the memories will live for a long long time. Best wishes Heath. Thank you so much and very best wishes for your future.

albie
Geoff Kennedy
06 April, 2020 15:37
In terms of a send off - it would be appropriate if Heath were invited to our next home fixture (when playing resumes), so that we can all show our appreciation for the many years of great servove he has given to Coventry

longford tim
longford tim
06 April, 2020 19:06
When the new season starts, maybe a pre season friendly labelled as The Heath Stevens Cup, with possibly a Premiership club as opposition? Well here's my idea. How about Newcastle as a pre season game, seeing as we all missed out on this fixture at the last minute. Heath could present a trophy to the winning captain, and milk the well deserved applause from the Cov supporters.

John Butler
John Butler
07 April, 2020 09:38
As others have said, it is a real pity that Heath's retirement has come at this time.
I would like to join with everyone else in wishing Heath well. That is another link to NL1 gone.
Hopefully when we do know the situation officially for 2020/21, Heath can me part of the beginnings, hopefully a home game.
The pre season idea, when surely everyone & his friend will want to be there, is not a bad idea at all.
I am sure Chris & the team will bear it all in mind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net