Latest news:

4th July
Discussion started by Mick J Shaw (IP Logged), 23 June, 2020 13:22
Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw
23 June, 2020 13:22
With the bars reopening on the 4th, could the bar at the club be opened and club shop so supporters can put some money into the club, even if it's just to show the sport on the TVs. Just a stupid idea I know

Butts121
Butts121
24 June, 2020 18:30
Not a stupid idea, but the club would need a decent turnout just to pay the leccy bill, sky bill, and sell enough beer to make it pay. Although the large bar area does give plenty of space to work with.

Eyesright
Eyesright
24 June, 2020 19:38
Me personally would be saving any resignings and new signing announcements now until July 4th. Get the bar open get a crowd in the stands and announce the squad whilst supporters enjoy a beer. Stick on a bbq too

Rob C
Rob C
25 June, 2020 11:59
Quote:
Eyesright
Me personally would be saving any resignings and new signing announcements now until July 4th. Get the bar open get a crowd in the stands and announce the squad whilst supporters enjoy a beer. Stick on a bbq too

You need to get a job down at BPA...

Eyesright
Eyesright
25 June, 2020 12:50
Ha ha cheers. But now they’ve announced the first 8 players it don’t look like they’ve took my thoughts to hand. Oh well it was only a thought after all

Rob C
Rob C
25 June, 2020 15:03
A good, money-making thought... Could've been nice on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Eyesright
Eyesright
25 June, 2020 18:26
The weather might be an issue lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net