Latest news:

Nick Johnston interview BBC CWR
Discussion started by HoboAl (IP Logged), 27 June, 2020 16:02
HoboAl
HoboAl
27 June, 2020 16:02
He was on at 3pm and I missed it. Can anyone post what was said?

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough
27 June, 2020 17:59
Same here. A link would be ideal.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo
27 June, 2020 18:07
It should be available on Listen Again soon. (Current message on CWR site says 'This episode will be available soon').

HoboAl
HoboAl
27 June, 2020 18:10
I heard about it via an Alec Blackman tweet but picked it up too late. I am annoyed the club did not publicise it, they must of known in advance and perhaps it could have crossed their minds - fans might like to listen to this?

Tom Jordan
Tom Jordan
27 June, 2020 19:16
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Cov stuff starts about 1hour 9mins in.

HoboAl
HoboAl
27 June, 2020 21:20
Thanks Tom Jordan.

Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw
27 June, 2020 23:09
Nick Johnston sounded very possitive Cov are in great hands with Jon Sharp and Nick Johnston

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
28 June, 2020 11:00
Very positive interview given the circumstances.
On the recruitment side it sounds quite positive just that we’ll have to wait possibly to the start of august for further details to be released with contracts expiring end of July

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net