Latest news:

Replica shirt
Discussion started by Rob C (IP Logged), 19 July, 2020 16:09
Rob C
Rob C
19 July, 2020 16:09
I've received an email from Chris Wearmouth asking what size replica shirt I require, having purchased one through the crowd funder.

I'm a little puzzled, however, by the size chart. For example it lists a 42" chest as a small whereas other suppliers, Canterbury and Under Armour to name but two, list 42" as medium which is normally what I would buy.

I've emailed Chris to ask if there is an opportunity to exchange the shirt if the sizing is wrong and I've also emailed the supplier to check if their size chart is accurate.

I'll post any answers I receive on here.

HoboAl
HoboAl
19 July, 2020 16:20
Quote:
Rob C
I've received an email from Chris Wearmouth asking what size replica shirt I require, having purchased one through the crowd funder.
I'm a little puzzled, however, by the size chart. For example it lists a 42" chest as a small whereas other suppliers, Canterbury and Under Armour to name but two, list 42" as medium which is normally what I would buy.

I've emailed Chris to ask if there is an opportunity to exchange the shirt if the sizing is wrong and I've also emailed the supplier to check if their size chart is accurate.

I'll post any answers I receive on here.

And what if it is a Chinese XXL like a shirt I recently feceived? A size 8 supermodel would have struggled lol!!

Sam Skennel
Egg Timer
20 July, 2020 07:41
I got one last week updating on the delivery schedule, but I don;t remember seeing one asking what size I need?? When was that?

Rob C
Rob C
20 July, 2020 19:38
Quote:
Egg Timer
I got one last week updating on the delivery schedule, but I don;t remember seeing one asking what size I need?? When was that?

17th July...

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
20 July, 2020 22:57
Quote:
Egg Timer

Was it the replica shirt email you got, or the heritage shirt email?

Sam Skennel
Egg Timer
21 July, 2020 09:42
Quote:
Chris Wearmouth
Was it the replica shirt email you got, or the heritage shirt email?

Heritage, having just checked the message!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net