Latest news:

Elite Pro sports
Discussion started by Moosemagic (IP Logged), 20 July, 2020 13:07
Moosemagic
Moosemagic
20 July, 2020 13:07
This is the Company which is now doing the online Cov Rugby gear.

Must admit that so far i have been very impressed with the service and quality of goods.

I have ordered two separate items, the masks and one of the new T shirts, both arrived within 3 days and the quality of the T Shirt is excellent.

A marked improvement on previous suppliers.

Phil Reynolds

Glass Half Full 3
Glass Half Full 3
20 July, 2020 15:22
Are they still selling Cov Masks - can't find on website?

Moosemagic
Moosemagic
20 July, 2020 16:59
Quote:
Glass Half Full 3

Not sure, but Kimbo is suggesting that they may be out of stock?

Phil Reynolds

Rob C
Rob C
20 July, 2020 19:41
Isn't the stuff on there at present last year's stock, apart from the NHS shirts?

Moosemagic
Moosemagic
20 July, 2020 20:09
Quote:
Rob C
Isn't the stuff on there at present last year's stock, apart from the NHS shirts?

Again Rob, not sure, i purchased one of the Cowshed range T shirts, i thought it was a new item, i maybe mistaken.

Phil Reynolds

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
20 July, 2020 22:53
Quote:
Glass Half Full 3

The first batch sold out. More are on order and the pre order for them should be open again tomorrow

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
20 July, 2020 22:56
Glad to hear youíre happy with Elite Pro!

The t shirt is from the Cowshed range; the new Oxen training and replica range is en route from the overseas factories and provided there arenít any unforeseen issues with the ship and UK customs then it should all be on sale in around 3 weeks or so.

Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw
21 July, 2020 08:37
Good opportunity for maybe opening the shop one Saturday so people can buy some stuff or order and open the bar so we can put some money into the club, just a thought

DMBCRFC
DMBCRFC
21 July, 2020 11:05
Rob the home and away shirts are, still greedily holding out for £35 a pop.

Rob C
Rob C
21 July, 2020 11:18
Quote:
DMBCRFC

I'm guessing that price will come down when the new shirts are available. I see you can pick up last season's Wasps replica shirt for £16 and a Gloucester shirt for £15.

Having said that if the profits go to the club....

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
21 July, 2020 12:06
Quote:
DMBCRFC

Yes Iím keeping an eye out on this as if they drop down to the £15 ish mark Iíll be purchasing 3/4 for various people (sizes dependent)

DMBCRFC
DMBCRFC
21 July, 2020 13:08
I am hoping they drop the prices too, I am always of the opinion they are overpriced , i'd happily pay round £20.

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
23 July, 2020 11:14
Quote:
DMBCRFC
I am hoping they drop the prices too, I am always of the opinion they are overpriced , i'd happily pay round £20.

Kit now removed from the website.

HoboAl
HoboAl
23 July, 2020 12:25
Quote:
Rob C

I think so.

DMBCRFC
DMBCRFC
24 July, 2020 10:35
Lou search on eBay and on Marketplace on Facebook they are on there now, £25 each on Marketplace eventhough the ad says £28, i'm getting one.

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou
24 July, 2020 13:16
Quote:
DMBCRFC
Lou search on eBay and on Marketplace on Facebook they are on there now, £25 each on Marketplace eventhough the ad says £28, i'm getting one.

Cheers for the heads up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net