MESSAGES->author
Kimbo
16 September, 2020 10:51
...at Elite Pro Sports
[www.eliteprosports.co.uk]

Rob C
Rob C
16 September, 2020 11:25
I'm guessing there's a hold up with the playing kit.

CW emailed me almost 9 weeks ago to say they should be here within 3 weeks or so.

Still, it's not like we need them to wear to matches...

Match watcher
Egg Timer
16 September, 2020 12:17
Wonder how accurate the sizing is?

Rob C
Rob C
16 September, 2020 13:08
Quote:
Egg Timer

I've also asked that question. The Oxen sizing is unusual e.g. a 42" chest is a small with Oxen but medium everywhere else. I didn't get a reply to my query about exchanging an item that doesn't fit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/09/2020 14:51 by Rob C.

Sam Skennel
Egg Timer
16 September, 2020 14:50
Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
Egg Timer

I've also asked that question. The Oxen sizing is unusual e.g. a 42" chest is a small with Oxen but medium everywhere else. I din't get a reply to my query about exchanging an item that doesn't fit.
To be honest then, while I like the look of some of it, I won't be ordering until that question is answered or there is kit to try on. Could be quite the wait, I guess.

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
17 September, 2020 10:17
If you do need to exchange for a different size then just send the item back to Elite Pro Sports and they'll sort it out for you. We've had this done a few times with no issues

Rob C
Rob C
17 September, 2020 14:18
Quote:
Chris Wearmouth
If you do need to exchange for a different size then just send the item back to Elite Pro Sports and they'll sort it out for you. We've had this done a few times with no issues

Thanks Chris, will this be the same for the replica shirts? Any idea when they'll be available?

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
17 September, 2020 14:39
Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
Chris Wearmouth

Thanks Chris, will this be the same for the replica shirts? Any idea when they'll be available?

Hi Rob. Yes, that'll be the same for replica shirts as well. The size guides are all on the Elite Pro website. In terms of when they'll be available - we're just in the process of confirming that amongst ourselves at the moment and will put out updates in due course

Rob C
Rob C
17 September, 2020 15:24
Quote:
Chris Wearmouth
Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
Chris Wearmouth

Hi Rob. Yes, that'll be the same for replica shirts as well. The size guides are all on the Elite Pro website. In terms of when they'll be available - we're just in the process of confirming that amongst ourselves at the moment and will put out updates in due course

Thanks again!

titchywinger
titchywinger
19 September, 2020 01:14
I ordered the full zip jacket from the leisure range and a couple of face masks from the Elite pro website last weekend. The parcel arrived on time. Great service.
I had ordered the xl jacket for my 47 chest and it was a good fit, though strangely, the sleeves were a bit tight. The quality was very good and it felt that it would keep me warm during the colder months.

As for the colours? Well that is a personal choice and it is a leisure range. Maybe navy rather than black but much better than grey which seems to be the norm these days.

Looking forward to the new replica kit Mr Wearmouth.

poplarside
poplarside
19 September, 2020 06:16
I'm popping into the club on Monday to pick up a jacket. I'm warming to the round-neck T-shirt so may buy that too.

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
21 September, 2020 09:57
Quote:
titchywinger
Mr Wearmouth.
??!!!
Call me Chris, please! I don't stand on ceremony!

Glad you're happy with the service you got!

titchywinger
titchywinger
21 September, 2020 13:11
I will do. Thankyou Chris.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net