Latest news:

Jon Sharp letter to MPs
Discussion started by Chris Wearmouth (IP Logged), 28 September, 2020 15:28
Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
28 September, 2020 15:28
Hi all,

Jon's written a letter to the Coventry MPs and civic leaders asking for their support in lobbying the Government to support not just us but the broader sporting clubs outside the top flights, namely those clubs who are viable businesses but who don't have the big central TV and sponsorship deals to soften the blow.

READ MORE HERE

Chris Wearmouth
Chris Wearmouth
28 September, 2020 15:29
How you can help - send an email to our Coventry MPs to reiterate what a club like Cov means to you and the place it holds in the broader community. It is one thing to have the club make our own case, but as our lifeblood your contributions would be massive. Thanks!

Enjoy the game
Enjoy the game
29 September, 2020 18:33
As a regular reader and enthusiastic Cov supporter it is sad to see the potential impact of COVID 19 on all sports let alone my favourite club. I will be writing to my MP arguing the case for supporting all sports outside of the sporting elite
If you’re like me I had no idea who my MP was, to help others these are the relevant MP email addresses.
Coventry South. zarah.sultana.mp@parliament.uk
Coventry North West. taiwo.owatemi.mp@parliament.uk
Coventry North East. colleen.fletcher.mp@parliament.uk
Alternatively write to them c/o House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net