Latest news:

Stats   Profiles  Devon Rugby  HomePage Scorers

Dive! Dive! Dive!
Discussion started by Sam (IP Logged), 07 June, 2011 15:30
Samantha-W
Sam
07 June, 2011 15:30
Dive! Dive! Dive!
I am Darren Dawidiuk's (hooker for Gloucester Rugby Club) mum and I am doing a tandem skydive on Saturday 6th August to raise money for the Children’s Hospice, South West, who were fantastic in the care of my son, Darren's little brother, Jack, who had an incurable brain tumour, age 8.

to help reach my new target of £2000+, please go to:

www.justgiving.com/Samantha-Wearne

Also, each sponsor will be entered into a raffle for a free family portrait (worth £1000) by a professional photographer!Your support & any donations would be greatly appreciated for this very worthwhile cause. Thankyou. Sam xxx

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net