MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR
18 May, 2019 10:10
9th Nov we have Mose

11th Jan we have OE's

Fixtures are out and about (Sm100)

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

MESSAGES->author
lobina
18 May, 2019 10:48
Nothing on the offy site yet.

hills18
hills22
19 May, 2019 11:25
In todayís Indy

Twitter
Twitter
23 May, 2019 06:18
I have just done my "pre-planning" for next season.

For those travelling to ALL away games, the total mileage will be 8016 miles!!

The longest trip being DMP at 408 miles each way.

The Shortest being Cinderford at 153 miles each way.

I have not yet seen any proposed fixtures, other than a pre-season friendly against Taunton Titans in Somerset.

I'm bored of the Summer already!! Anyone else?

hills18
hills22
23 May, 2019 18:23
No wonder why people can get bored in summer with all that mileage. Much more than just a game isnít it. Not bored myself been watching Cornwall and think it will fly by this year, hereís hoping.

After Chinnor away would have been good to end at home perhaps but home starts can help build momentum. Pre season game at Taunton that would be a good one and trip if away. Would we want any of the big boys again? Seemed to get a lot of injuries last time but both two good games. To play one would be good am thinking though.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
24 May, 2019 13:40
2019/20 Fixtures now up on Albion's twitter feed.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
28 May, 2019 13:09
Fixtures now up on the offy site.

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net