Cinderford 18   Bishops Stortford L 13
Old Elthamians T 31   Hull Ionians 0
Plymouth Albion 19   Birmingham Moseley 7
Rosslyn Park 27   Chinnor 27
Rotherham 16   Rams T 28
Sale FC 18   Darlington Mowden Park 8

Forthcoming Fixtures
Date Rnd
16/11/2019 11 Birmingham Moseley (7th) v   Cambridge (13th)
Bishops Stortford (12th) v   Rotherham (14th)
Blackheath (3rd) v   Cinderford (9th)
Chinnor (5th) v   Sale FC (11th)
Darlington Mowden Park (8th) v   Plymouth Albion (10th)
Hull Ionians (15th) v   Canterbury (16th)
Rams (4th) v   Old Elthamians (6th)
Richmond (1st) v   Rosslyn Park (2nd)
Sat 16 Nov 15:00
Darlington Mowden Park v Albion
National 1
Pos Team Pld Pts
8 Darlington Mowden Park 10 28
9 Cinderford 9 27
10 Plymouth Albion 10 27
11 Sale FC 10 24
12 Bishops Stortford 10 24
Plymouth Albion Ladies 0
Newbury Ladies 5
Sun 17 Nov 14:00
Reading Abbey v Plymouth Albion
Women's Championship South West 2
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Newbury Ladies 5 13
5 Portsmouth Valkeries 5 13
6 Plymouth Albion Ladies 5 9
7 Teddington Antlers 5 9
8 Ellingham & Ringwood Ladies 5 3

Training match v- 31 Aug V Pirates
Discussion started by Unofficial Plymouth Albion (IP Logged), 30 August, 2019 16:46
Unofficial Plymouth Albion
Unofficial Plymouth Albion
30 August, 2019 16:46
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR
31 August, 2019 05:31
Nothing like a Prate invasion (Sm100)(Sm100) (Sm100)(Sm100)(Sm109)(Sm109)(Sm109)(Sm49)(Sm49)(Sm49)

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

PaulTu
PaulTu
01 September, 2019 17:45
The idea of an open 2 team traning session that you can attend for 5 is an interesting one.

I am not sure if the idea gets across though. Is it a practice match (with lots of rotations),... or do the 2 teams practice line outs, scrums etc.... as separate excercises outside of a match envvironment,... or perhaps something else altogether.

Asking a fiver for something that is a bit unclear might have been a challenge, so I wonder what the attendance was, and did the crowd go home happy?

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
01 September, 2019 19:59
I paid my 5 and got a ticket that had 00000321 on it. Make of that what you will...

In the past, we've gone home unhappy with the thought of all the injuries from a full blown game. And last year we had to ponder the consequences until after Xmas.

Yesterday, the sun was out, there appeared to be only 3 walking wounded and it was a further occasion to catch up socially. If the weather had been bad, I might have been a bit grumpy. Other than that, no complaints.

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Commando joe
Commando joe
02 September, 2019 08:56
Did I miss the BBQ food las Saturday, saw the Pasty hut ☹️🤔

MESSAGES->author
Cider Drinker
03 September, 2019 20:26
well the preview was a bit 'off', the BBQ i think was in the Main Marquee, but didn't venture that far.
a good practice to see the 'moves', although a bit hard to follow what was being practiced, but did admire that they were 'touch' tackles, once a player touched they had to go to ground and pass back the ball, so few injuries... although there was a small 'handbag', thin kthey wanted to swap shirts early or something smiling smiley
as for the beer.. the least said about the price the better, fair enough to say I will be pretty sober this season sad smiley

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2019 20:26 by Cider Drinker.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
04 September, 2019 13:33
Here is a (brief) report and a few pictures of the training session against the Pirates

[cornish-pirates.com]

The Pirates are also hosting a training session against Bristol soon (so maybe it was their idea in the first place or they thought it was so good they would repeat the idea).

[cornish-pirates.com]

Interesting that this event is free for supporters (ahem!)

Drakes Drum
Drakes Drum
04 September, 2019 13:47
Free probably due to being at Hayle rfc not at the Mennaye.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net