Latest news:

Yesterdays game
Discussion started by noibla (IP Logged), 08 September, 2019 13:53
MESSAGES->author
noibla
08 September, 2019 13:53
Quote from Gully during an interview after the game, "They have a lot to learn" he said.
Not wrong there, but it's still early for a squad with many changes to gel together I guess.

Semper Sersum.

baatalbion
baatalbion
08 September, 2019 16:09
It took me a long time to get over this result! The conclusion I came to in the end was that Albion played very well for large parts of the game but BS played better and deserve applause for their tenacity and confidence. Definitely one that got away! Hopefully, Albion can take their intense disappointment and frustration into training this week and we'll see a powerful response next Saturday.

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR
08 September, 2019 20:24
"They have a lot to learn" he said. (Sm100)(Sm100)

I believe there is more than just the players that need to learn . (Sm133)(Sm133)

Conceding 42 points on your own turf is that acceptable ????? (Sm124)(Sm124)

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Commando joe
Commando joe
08 September, 2019 21:25
Totally agree,our normally sound defence was very poor yesterday, gaps everywhere.
Needs to be sorted 🤔🤔 .

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
09 September, 2019 00:38
I thought that we conceded too many tries in the pre-season.

We need to work on this, and quickly

Albi-Quin
Albi-Quin
09 September, 2019 06:17
As one player said after the match. You’re not going to win if you keep missing tackles!

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
10 September, 2019 02:38
The match reports have been released by both Albion and Bishops Stortford

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

[www.bsrfc.co.uk]

Both comment on some great attacking play by both teams and Albion's defence going to sleep/slipping up/certainly not fireproof (to borrow a few phrases).

Something we need to work on quick smart (as noted in earlier comments in this thread)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2019 02:40 by Dewnansek.

oilban
oilban
11 September, 2019 01:41
I for one,thought a ‘w’ on Saturday would have given the squad confidence for the season.
Worryingly conceding 42 points at home is a concern, however, BG & coaches will address and hopefully find the required answers.
A good performance at Cinderford, would put Albion back on track.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2019 01:42 by oilban.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net