Chinnor T 34   Cambridge T 22
Cinderford T 24   Old Elthamians L 18
Darlington Mowden Park T 66   Birmingham Moseley 8
Hull Ionians 7   Sale FC T 36
Rams T 27   Rosslyn Park L 20
Richmond TL 30   Plymouth Albion T 31

Forthcoming Fixtures
Date Rnd
07/12/2019 14 Birmingham Moseley (13th) v   Chinnor (6th)
Cambridge (12th) v   Richmond (1st)
Canterbury (16th) v   Cinderford (5th)
Darlington Mowden Park (7th) v   Blackheath (4th)
Old Elthamians (8th) v   Rotherham (14th)
Plymouth Albion (11th) v   Hull Ionians (15th)
Rosslyn Park (2nd) v   Bishops Stortford (10th)
Sale FC (9th) v   Rams (3rd)
Sat 7 Dec 15:00
Albion v Hull Ionians
National 1
Pos Team Pld Pts
9 Sale FC 13 35
10 Bishops Stortford 13 35
11 Plymouth Albion 13 34
12 Cambridge 13 30
13 Birmingham Moseley 13 29
Plymouth Albion Ladies 15
Cullompton Ladies 17
Sun 15 Dec 14:00
CUP: Cullompton v Plymouth Albion
Women's Championship South West 2
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Newbury Ladies 7 19
5 Portsmouth Valkeries 7 18
6 Plymouth Albion Ladies 7 10
7 Teddington Antlers 7 9
8 Ellingham & Ringwood Ladies 7 3

DMP vs PARFC
Discussion started by Dewnansek (IP Logged), 16 November, 2019 01:18
MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
16 November, 2019 01:18
The Albion team has been announced

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

No other details such as a preview etc...

DMP have provided a little more information about their team,... and they give some guidance for any fans making tbe long trip

[www.mowdenpark.com]

[www.mowdenpark.com]

Good luck to the hardy folks making the journey, and lets hope the team bring home a win.

Personally, I reckon this as 50/50

baatalbion
baatalbion
16 November, 2019 06:47
Disappointing to see, again, no pre-match interview with anyone. A missed opportunity to engage the supporters and create interest in the fixture. Can anyone offer an explanation? GOOD LUCK to the squad, a great opportunity for a valuable away win against a good side.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
16 November, 2019 16:42
Rumour mill says a significant departure on the media side of things (without replacement). Also one in Catering/Events management. Control of costs is one thing, drift is another...

T'ain't looking pretty on DMP Twitter right now; FT score to follow shortly...

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
16 November, 2019 16:47
DMP 49 - 22 PARFC @ FT (5-0)

Albion in possession and close to 4T bonus at the whistle, but knocked on and Sir blew on 80... (Sm100)

Dave G/w
Dave G/w
16 November, 2019 17:03
Oh dear not good, the wheels seem to have fallen off at the moment, somethings need to change, or could be staring relegation in the face. Letís hope things turn around soon

Commando joe
Commando joe
17 November, 2019 21:02
Not impressed with comments to a supporter on Twitter yesterday.no need for bad language .

Dave G/w
Dave G/w
19 November, 2019 11:28
I agree, doesnít help

Commando joe
Commando joe
19 November, 2019 14:24
Every supporter at Albion is entitled to an opinion the response from the individual and the language used is unacceptable .

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
19 November, 2019 15:01
Does this refer to the comment by "Harry'sDad" when the FT result was given? If not - where?

If so, it is direct and critical (and only his opinion), and I sense that "HarrysDad" was rather frustrated at the time, given the result. There are a few twitters bagging Ben Gulliver and suggesting Keiran be asked back. The results have been mixed and the position in tbe table is not what I hoped for or expected, but is that Ben's fault?

The cessation of media releases from the club/Ben on match previews and reports is not helping here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/11/2019 15:06 by Dewnansek.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
19 November, 2019 15:10
Update - I have just noticed that there is a match report on the offy site - by Kevin Westlake.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
21 November, 2019 18:59
Match report:

plymouthalbion.com

Another "big up" to Kevin W for getting these quality reports done in short order. It's datelined 16 Nov, but not sure it went up on the offy straight away. Obviously Twitter tells an incomplete story, but DMP made it all count early on. OK, grasping at straws, but that LBP would have made a difference table-wise. No getting away from it, though - mid table (?-13th) is a total dogfight. Plus the sick list is is considerable.

Another Moseley game this Sat please, lads...

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net