Canterbury 24   Hull Ionians 15
Cinderford 21   Blackheath L 16
Old Elthamians 15   Rams T 31
Plymouth Albion T 35   Darlington Mowden Park T 27
Rotherham TL 24   Bishops Stortford T 31
Sale FC 22   Chinnor L 19

Forthcoming Fixtures
Date Rnd
12/03/2020 23 Sale FC (12th) v   Birmingham Moseley (13th)
14/03/2020 19 Hull Ionians (16th) v   Blackheath (5th)
23 Cinderford (10th) v   Rams (4th)
Sat 21 Mar 15:00
Chinnor v Albion
National 1
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Rams 24 84
5 Blackheath 24 77
6 Plymouth Albion 25 75
7 Darlington Mowden Park 25 75
8 Old Elthamians 25 68
Plymouth Albion Ladies 34
Portsmouth Valkeries 5

Women's Championship South West 2
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Cullompton Ladies 11 36
5 Portsmouth Valkeries 13 31
6 Plymouth Albion Ladies 13 25
7 Teddington Antlers 12 11
8 Ellingham & Ringwood Ladies 13 9

Money Talks...
Discussion started by stonehousealbion (IP Logged), 12 March, 2020 09:57
stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
12 March, 2020 09:57
... and the talent walks.

JS moves on and up to the Champ:

plymouthalbion.com

Good luck, James.

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

MESSAGES->author
noibla
12 March, 2020 11:41
Many thanks for your proffesional approach to rugby management James on a top level. Very pleased for you but sorry that you had to us leave us part way through a plan.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek
12 March, 2020 11:47
A great shame for Albion.

It is understandable that JS would have boosted his already fine credentials given his success at Albion.

Sorry to see James go, but good luck to him in his new role.

Albi-Quin
Albi-Quin
12 March, 2020 13:31
Oh the irony. Gully’s replacement now goes to work with Gully’s dad at Coventry.
Thanks JS .hopefully your replacement can carry on from where you leave us, a better place than you found us in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2020 06:10 by Albi-Quin.

Cynical Sid
Cynical Sid
12 March, 2020 17:07
JS has given the team direction and belief. A real shame he is leaving but it was always on the cards. He came to dig us out of a hole. Job done and set us up for the future. Thank you. Good luck for the future.
Sorry to say I do think the title of this thread is very poor. Makes someone who helped us in our time of need sound mercenary. Such an unnecessary heading to the post

Albifan20
Albifan20
12 March, 2020 18:22
cant blame him for taking the job with coventry just wish the club could have persuaded him to stay here and take us up but alas we arent in the position to do that at the moment.

james has been fantastic since taking over and he will be very difficult to replace in the summer. I wish him all the best there when he leaves.

Forwards win games, backs decide by how much Come on Albion!!!!

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
12 March, 2020 19:05
Tony Gulliver has nowt to do with the coaching side at Cov. James will be working for the DoR, Rowland Winter.

MESSAGES->author
lobina
12 March, 2020 20:12
What a body blow for the club and supporters.
Best of luck for the future James.
I think he will be very hard to replace.

MESSAGES->author
noibla
13 March, 2020 10:15
AdminBTCov : Thanks for the update, how's Niall these days ?

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov
13 March, 2020 19:24
Niall?
Do you mean Nile?
If so, he's goong well and being selected on a regular basis after a protracted injury absence.

MESSAGES->author
noibla
14 March, 2020 10:15
That's the one ! Thank you.

Semper Sersum.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
14 March, 2020 13:32
Blimey, C****** Sid - pot, kettle and all that! Is there anyone out there who sincerely thought that JS was an Albion man to the bone? You only have to glance at his CV to see that his pedigree would be keenly sought elsewhere.

Hats off to the him; he came in to do a job 3 months ago and has done it very well. But we have no idea of other clubs' agendas - or his, a month earlier. Coventry have already announced their intention to remain professional whatever happens regarding RFU funding. The money in the upper reaches of the game is a magnet to talent irrespective of circumstances in PL1. Its not just a question of how much, but when and where it is applied.

What would you have preferred, "Cream Rises", "The Early Bird...", "Opportunity Knocks"? I just saw the story and posted the link without making an assumption as to the background facts. I stand by my choice of words.

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

MESSAGES->author
noibla
14 March, 2020 17:06
Can't argue with the interpretation of your "Header" stonehouse, I think everyone knew what you meant.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR
17 March, 2020 08:37
JS , as you say has done a job on a short term fix , JS , is destined for a greater position in future , Coventry is another stepping stone , interesting to see how long before a Prem club come calling .

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net