Canterbury 24   Hull Ionians 15
Cinderford 21   Blackheath L 16
Old Elthamians 15   Rams T 31
Plymouth Albion T 35   Darlington Mowden Park T 27
Rotherham TL 24   Bishops Stortford T 31
Sale FC 22   Chinnor L 19

Forthcoming Fixtures
Date Rnd
12/03/2020 23 Sale FC (12th) v   Birmingham Moseley (13th)
14/03/2020 19 Hull Ionians (16th) v   Blackheath (5th)
23 Cinderford (10th) v   Rams (4th)
Sat 21 Mar 15:00
Chinnor v Albion
National 1
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Rams 24 84
5 Blackheath 24 77
6 Plymouth Albion 25 75
7 Darlington Mowden Park 25 75
8 Old Elthamians 25 68
Plymouth Albion Ladies 34
Portsmouth Valkeries 5

Women's Championship South West 2
Pos Team Pld Pts
4 Cullompton Ladies 11 36
5 Portsmouth Valkeries 13 31
6 Plymouth Albion Ladies 13 25
7 Teddington Antlers 12 11
8 Ellingham & Ringwood Ladies 13 9

Plymouth Albion "RAVE"
Discussion started by noibla (IP Logged), 01 August, 2020 11:13
MESSAGES->author
noibla
01 August, 2020 11:13
Hi, I just caught the tail end of an announcement on this project on the tele, does anyone know the details please ?

Semper Sersum.

Argentine Exile
Argentine Exile
01 August, 2020 23:17
I don't know about RAVE, but there is a BBQ with music (and players) at Brickfields on September 5.

MESSAGES->author
noibla
02 August, 2020 10:45
[www.facebook.com]

Found this link from the web: Not for me, but I hope all that attended enjoyed the experience and that Albion had a decent cut, perhaps there will be further events of this nature if it was a success. Good thinking outside the box Albion.
There may be some comment on Monday ?

Semper Sersum.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion
02 August, 2020 13:04
Having all kinds of conceptual problems with that... Who's it for - the under 9s? The drive-in movies at Home Park were all powered by FM radio, so maybe something similar. Hope it worked out commercially regardless.

Talking of Home Park, I've been up there for a couple of blood tests over the last months. Looking out from the main hospitality suite. it all seem a whole lot slicker than my last visit a good while back.

On a slightly different tack, I saw my first cinema movie in over four months on Friday at the new multiplex (can't bring myself to say The B*****e). Overall, I'd probably rate it no riskier than a standard supermarket run, but a few points:

1. Unsurprisingly, low numbers in attendance for a non-blockbuster mid afternoon, so there was always an empty space if you weren't happy with your "neighbours".

2. Masks in all areas are only "encouraged" - but I think that changes by Govt decree next Sat anyway.

3. Seat selection (ie social distancing) seemed to be voluntary(!?). Someone in the seat immediately behind seems to count as >1 metre. Not sure about compulsive coughing/sneezing or explosive laughter.

4. I know for a fact that the Arts Cinema that moved into the College of Art is looking at MAX occupancy of around 25-30% of physical capacity when they re-open in the autumn.

Staff attentive and sympathetic - shortcomings would appear to be at a corporate level. All this will have some kind of impact on what is allowed at Brickfields when things get going. No shortage of seats in the Eric, East Stand could be a bit sparse if we're all in separate circles...

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net