Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Moray Low
Discussion started by Exeforever (IP Logged), 21 May, 2019 22:13
Exeforever
Exeforever
21 May, 2019 22:13
According to the BBC Moray is retiring at the end of the season.

I would like to wish him the very best for the future. Whilst he hasn't made that number of first team appearances he has been an astonishingly reliable and solid club player who has never given less than 110% to the cause.

I am also sure that he had been a mentor and example for the young props coming through.

very best wishes for the future and thanks for the memories, Moray.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk
21 May, 2019 22:50
I don't doubt that Moray will remain in the area as he and Julian Salvi are directors of a company that is clearly in no way inspired by Exeter Chiefs...

[www.tomahawkhomes.co.uk]

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
22 May, 2019 04:48
Best wishes to Moray for the future and I'm sure he will be seen at SP on occasion.
An inspiration to the young boys at the club aspiring to step up.
Cheers Moray...... Once a Chief...... Always a Chief!

I drink and forget stuff!

SarrieSaint
SarrieSaint
22 May, 2019 10:21
Which road is he taking back to Scotland? the high one or ...

Master Chief
Master Chief
23 May, 2019 03:13
Best wishes. Has been a brilliant servant to the club. Hasnt featured hugely for the first team but been solid when he has and has helped bring on the young props.

Having lost Rimmer and losing Low is it an opportunity to bring in a top prop or just go with youth?

Frontline next season we will have Moon, Hepburn, Keast, Williams, Francis, Holmes and Street (probably too soon for Petch).

Wishful thinking but Id love us to sign Genge! We need a bull of a carrier!

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
23 May, 2019 13:40
Was an honour to have you in a Chiefs shirt Murray. Thank you very much

loadofeathers
loadofeathers
23 May, 2019 19:31
Quote:
ExTeddChief
Was an honour to have you in a Chiefs shirt Murray. Thank you very much

+1

Currychief
Currychief
23 May, 2019 20:00
+2

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk
23 May, 2019 22:09
As well as Moray, I see that 2x former Chief Dave Lewis has announced his retirement also.

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
24 May, 2019 07:28
Thanks Moray .. I bumped into him once and he is one massive unit .. hope his venture with Mr Salvi is successful also .

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs
25 May, 2019 23:23
Well said Exforever

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman
26 May, 2019 20:36
Various posts removed by me on this thread. I will remove the trolls posts as soon as I see them please don't respond to them. It's tedious but that's how it is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net