Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

New Features.
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged), 01 August, 2019 14:42
Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
01 August, 2019 14:42
Does anyone have any ideas about a regular new feature to post on here?
Player profiles, past matches...... Spotlight on Tribe members?

I drink and forget stuff!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
01 August, 2019 19:43
93 people have viewed this post..... Are all of those 93 just lurkers?
If no ones gonna come up with any suggestions it's hardly worth my time taking over from Moorsman!

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
01 August, 2019 20:14
i'm happy to offer a POV on anything but sadly don't have the most creative nature.
i'm happy to do a profile of myself (untruthful of course)
most memorable match
3 things about rugby i love and 3 things i hate
fave player
my dream team
howzat .......

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
02 August, 2019 06:08
Sounds like a plan but with respect it needs more than just yourself.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
02 August, 2019 10:06
How about what the papers say? Unfortunately the links to articles in papers like the Times and Telegraph only work if you are a paying subscriber so articles would have to be copied and pasted in full.

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief
02 August, 2019 10:26
Well Done JS

I'm just back from holiday and am pleased to see you've stepped up ...

I'll gladly help to keep it going ... as like you my fear was that I'd end up doing it all and wouldn't be able or willing to keep it going.

As Lowerwatha indicates... in terms of links for Times or Telegraph articles - these publications do have free subscriber options where you get a few free articles a week if you subscribe with an email and that could also be added when posting.

Cheers CCC

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
02 August, 2019 11:35
Thanks JS ..
im happy to start a new topic if that’s what it takes to kick things off . Is that how this thing works? .
I’m thinking about some sort of signature like yours but frankly “ i drink and forget stuff” is hard to beat .

Seminole
Seminole
02 August, 2019 12:43
What about a treatment table. When guys are injured, sometimes we don't know for ages what the issue is or how long its likely to be for a player to be out.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
02 August, 2019 14:13
Good idea Lowerwatha..... Like you I read TRP and there are always interesting articles in there..... You can be our columnist if you are agreeable😀

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
02 August, 2019 14:16
Thanks CCC...... I'll give it a go as I think Moorsman deserves the Tribe forum to carry on after his hard work.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
02 August, 2019 14:20
Quote:
Seminole
What about a treatment table. When guys are injured, sometimes we don't know for ages what the issue is or how long its likely to be for a player to be out.
I like the concept of this but unless someone has inside knowledge it would be hard to speculate as to how an injury is progressing. We all must remember that anything we post regarding the club must have substance to it and not just speculation or a mate of a mate said.....

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
16 August, 2019 19:42
Add your suggestions here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net