Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Questions for the club!
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged), 05 September, 2019 17:05
Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
05 September, 2019 17:05
If anyone has any 'sensible' questions regarding the Chiefs I'm happy to be a point of contact and e mail them on your behalves.......post them here.

I drink and forget stuff!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
05 September, 2019 17:07
I've just enquired if the away game in La Rochelle will be shown at SP after the Red Roses game.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
05 September, 2019 18:56
Club have replied..... The game will be shown after the England woman's game in the internal bars.

MESSAGES->author
Chief Little Big Horn
12 September, 2019 16:33
As we are a growing club why is the affinity with the club and its supporters not stronger?

We have a major sponsor in Flybe and a mass interest in fans wanting to travel to La Rochelle.
The club seem to only want to supply a link to La Rochelle for tickets.

Why not reward your loyal fans with some pro-active travel packages for us?

I see London Irish are organising travel packages for their fans to Toulon!

MESSAGES->author
DumnoniiNomad
13 September, 2019 18:45
Quote:
Chief Little Big Horn
As we are a growing club why is the affinity with the club and its supporters not stronger?
We have a major sponsor in Flybe and a mass interest in fans wanting to travel to La Rochelle.
The club seem to only want to supply a link to La Rochelle for tickets.

Why not reward your loyal fans with some pro-active travel packages for us?

I see London Irish are organising travel packages for their fans to Toulon!

Hear, hear to that CLBH! Having reviewed the options with a couple mates, we've decided not to go - simply too expensive. Not helped by those in the know booking their flights before general release too. Can't stop that, but it's a bit disappointing considering the carrier!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
13 September, 2019 21:09
Fair comments...... I'm happy to e mail the club regarding this.
I don't know why the club can't take an allocation for these European games.... From what I'm reading it would be easier for those fans wishing to go and at least guarantee a good gathering of Chiefs fans in the same area.

MESSAGES->author
Chief caps
14 September, 2019 07:06
this has been raised with the club before at a members meeting I can't remember the whole response but basically they are a Rugby club not a travel agents, As for tickets they have taken allocations in the past only for a majority of fans to book online via the away club, which is what all my friends and I do. so ive no promblem getting my tickets this way.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
14 September, 2019 17:06
I guess that's saved me a job then..... Cheers Chief Caps

Chief-cum-Lately
Chief-cum-Lately
16 September, 2019 14:43
A fair reply from the club - but then they are also not a pub or a fast food joint either but it doesn't stop them serving beer or pasties!

A sensible solution might be to team up with a local travel agent to handle all the hassle - now wait a minute! isn't there a young woman who posts on the Facebook Exeter Chiefs club group and arranges trips? I daresay she or some other travel agency might be willing to pay Chiefs a commission for handling the business.

Snider
Snider
17 September, 2019 07:13
We are very excited to hear that there will be seats in part of the new East Terrace next season.

We have had season tickets in SW Comms for many years having only been offered Grandstand seats in the wings when we asked about moving.

How will the new seats be allocated? Will there be a waiting list and can we put our names down as soon as possible?!

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
17 September, 2019 11:09
Snider....... I have this morning e mailed the club regarding this...... Asking how the seats will be integrated into the stand, how many there may be and how they intend selling tickets for them..... For example, will current East Terrace season ticket holders be given the opportunity first to purchase them or wether it will be on a first come first served basis.
I'm half expecting them to say that as yet nothing has been decided....... Will post as soon as I get a reply.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
18 September, 2019 19:30
Received a reply this afternoon regarding the New East Grandstand(thier wording)
As of yet there is no information to give but as soon as we have any we will inform all supporters.

Snider
Snider
18 September, 2019 22:03
Thank you very much for raising this. I will need to keep looking for further information!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net