Latest news:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Teams Up v Bath
Discussion started by Lowerwatha (IP Logged), 20 September, 2019 12:01
MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
20 September, 2019 12:01
CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE BATH RUGBY

15 Max Bodilly
14 Olly Woodburn
13 Tom Wyatt
12 Tom Hendrickson
11 James Short
10 Gareth Steenson (capt)
9 Sam Maunder
1 Billy Keast
2 Jack Innard
3 Marcus Street
4 Jannes Kirsten
5 Stan South
6 Josh Caulfield
7 James McRae
8 Rus Tuima

16 Jordon Poole
17 Danny Southworth
18 Alfie Petch
19 Cory Teague
20 Lewis Pearson
21 Joe Snow
22 Harvey Skinner
23 Barrie Karea

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
20 September, 2019 12:05
Bath Rugby team to face Exeter Chiefs

15. Tom de Glanville

14. Levi Davis

13. Jackson Willison

12. Max Ojomoh

11. Gabriel Hamer-Webb

10. Alex Davies

9. Chris Cook

1. Will Vaughan

2. Jack Walker (c)

3. Sam Nixon

4. Levi Douglas

5. Rhys Davies

6. Jack Davies

7. Miles Reid

8. Nahum Merigan

Replacements

16. Ross Batty

17. Arthur Cordwell

18. Simone Elrick

19. Tom Jeanes

20. Elliott Stooke

21. Ollie Fox

22. Aled Brew

23. George Worboys

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
20 September, 2019 14:29
A rough and ready lineup with some names I have to admit I don't know but let's see what they can do tomorrow, ticket secured now I know that the afternoon's clear. smiling smiley

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
20 September, 2019 20:35
Not an unexpected line up. Good to see Woodburn in the starting xv.... Bit of pace in that back row.
One or two new faces and a few academy boys to show what they have. I'm not expecting anything other than the usual good day out at SP and 100% effort as is the norm from whoever pulls on the shirt.

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs
21 September, 2019 00:51
Who is this guy Short playing at 11?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net