Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Best Wishes
Discussion started by cornwallchief (IP Logged), 20 March, 2020 11:48
cornwallchief
cornwallchief
20 March, 2020 11:48
This message board is a good place to specifically wish all the players and staff best wishes for the next few weeks. I hope Henry treats himself like porcelain in view of his type 1 diabetes. Best wishes to everyone who reads and posts on this board whether your primary concern is health or financial. Look forward to the end of this .....y time.

Little Minnie
Little Minnie
20 March, 2020 13:31
Best wishes to you too! Hoping this all abates soon - stay well everyone!

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs
20 March, 2020 16:54
I echo those sentiments entirely. Everyone look after themselfs,their family and friends and think of others.
We might have our disagreements with eachother on this board but we are a community and I would like to offer any help I can to people on here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/03/2020 00:51 by Toomanychiefs.

Littledeepea
Otter Supper
20 March, 2020 17:14
Thank you Cornwall Chief for this thread and for your professional input on other threads. Thanks also Little Minnie for your best wishes.
I have not yet (quite) achieved my 3 score years and 10 but am asthmatic so am considered at risk and am therefore self isolating.

I am lucky in having a daughter living close by, with her partner and their daughter, and very good neighbours who have told me that they would do any shopping for me.

My younger daughter told me this morning that she was off work with flu symptoms and a high temperature, so she and her husband are now in self isolation for 2 weeks.

I did go to Sainsbury's yesterday at 7am and managed to get everything l needed, not all l wanted but enough to keep me going.

I was particularly upset today by the video of a critical care nurse finishing a 48 hour shift and being unable to buy anything to be able to have a decent meal.

Through this forum, albeit only a minority of the population, could l ask people to follow our basic rugby values and have respect and concern for others.

Good luck and good health to all.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
20 March, 2020 18:25
I would also like to add my best wishes to those above.
We have entered into a period of uncertainty and any help we can give to our relevant NHS, Drs, care workers will be greatly appreciated.
We must all be sensible and vigilant in what we do and that includes shopping responsibly......I can confirm that the supermarkets and their staff are working hard to keep shelves as stocked as they possibly can ......please spare a thought for the shop workers too who have met unprecedented demand.
I echo Otter Supper in asking that we follow our Rugby Family values of respect........Take care everyone and keep safe.

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
Shouting Prarie Dog
20 March, 2020 19:07
Be sensible, take the advice, stay safe and healthy and good luck to all.

I miss North Stand Block B already.

Just a rugby club from Devon.
We know who we be.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

big chopper
big chopper
20 March, 2020 23:11
Stay safe and well guys. Rugby is not important at the minute.

HUGHVILLE
HUGHVILLE
21 March, 2020 08:44
For those of us with rugby withdrawal symptoms, and have BT sport, from today previous rugby games are being shown everyday

Little Minnie
Little Minnie
21 March, 2020 09:38
We miss you too shouting Prairie Dog and all in NT block B! I didn't realise quite how much I really do miss my rugby and the banter!

MESSAGES->author
Shouting Prarie Dog
21 March, 2020 10:40
When we return I'll have a beer with you and your other half Little Minnie.

(Sm128)

Just a rugby club from Devon.
We know who we be.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

MESSAGES->author
DumnoniiNomad
21 March, 2020 12:39
Great thread - the embodiment of rugby spirit and community. Be safe everyone, and see you soon.

cornwallchief
cornwallchief
21 March, 2020 13:52
Quote:
Little Minnie
Best wishes to you too! Hoping this all abates soon - stay well everyone!

Thanks Little Minnie - enjoy your beer with Shouting Prairie Dog!

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
22 March, 2020 10:20
Excellent the way the club has donated the food bought in for cancelled games to a homeless charity !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net