Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Rugby on TV
Discussion started by Lowerwatha (IP Logged), 23 March, 2020 10:23
MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
23 March, 2020 10:23
For those who need a rugby fix BT Sport 3 HD are showing the Tigers v Chiefs game of 6 March 2016 at 12pm followed by Quins v Bath!

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
24 March, 2020 17:15
I lost all my old recordings when I had to re-set my Sky box, so please give us a shout if you see that they're going to show the Chiefs V Sarries semi again. (Sm50)

Littledeepea
Otter Supper
24 March, 2020 17:51
Quote:
Tribster
I lost all my old recordings when I had to re-set my Sky box, so please give us a shout if you see that they're going to show the Chiefs V Sarries semi again.

Available on Prem Rugby website, go to PRTV archive.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk
24 March, 2020 19:48
Quote:
Otter Supper
Quote:
Tribster
I lost all my old recordings when I had to re-set my Sky box, so please give us a shout if you see that they're going to show the Chiefs V Sarries semi again.

Available on Prem Rugby website, go to PRTV archive.

Full Match here:
[www.premiershiprugby.com]

MESSAGES->author
VeeDub
24 March, 2020 20:08
I watched it the other day - what a game! Fair brought a tear to my eye.

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
24 March, 2020 20:18
That's my evening week 12 weeks sorted, thanks.

G-force
Running Bear
24 March, 2020 21:41
Tomorrow on BT Sport, 2015/16 semifinal Chiefs vs Wasps at 12:00 followed by the final against Sarries.

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
26 March, 2020 08:31
1.30pm today (Thursday) BT Sport 3, Ulster v Chiefs Champions Cup 2017.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net