Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Exeter vs Sarries semi final
Discussion started by Little Minnie (IP Logged), 29 March, 2020 09:50
Little Minnie
Little Minnie
29 March, 2020 09:50
Ahhhhhhhh, just watched the replay of Ex vs Sarries and that beautiful kick from Sladey and the enormous drive over the line! I am going to trawl through some previous games but just wondered what other games people may have been watching?

It brought back all those emotional memories from the Terrace as we turned them over at the last 2 minutes! Great game though despite the commentators so obsessed about Sarries players throughout the match......can anyone remember why Slade was so late a replacement? Mind you they were alll blinders that day.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
29 March, 2020 11:05
I believe that was the season that Slade broke his leg and tore ankle ligaments against Wasps at the Ricoh and was still getting match fit.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
29 March, 2020 11:05
I believe that was the season that Slade broke his leg and tore ankle ligaments against Wasps at the Ricoh and was still getting match fit.

MESSAGES->author
Shouting Prarie Dog
30 March, 2020 09:52
Thanks little Minnie. I watched "That Kick" About 20 times last night. It cheered me up.

Ellery's try was something special though.

Stay safe.

(Sm152)(Sm42)

Just a rugby club from Devon.
We know who we be.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

MESSAGES->author
VeeDub
30 March, 2020 10:04
I have never been sure why Henry didnít get at least binned for his tackle on Ellery though ...

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!†

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
31 March, 2020 21:12
In fact all Sladey got from the commentary team for that tackle, was praise. How times have changed!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/03/2020 21:13 by Tribester.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net