Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Max Bods
Discussion started by Zyder head (IP Logged), 28 May, 2020 23:03
Zyder head
Zyder head
28 May, 2020 23:03
Sad to see the club announce that Max is moving on to pastures new but inevitable really once he never really got a look in when our we had injuries in our back line.
He is too good for the Braves and I will miss his stepping but wish him good luck at Ealing. I feel certain that we will see him back in the Prem before long.

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
29 May, 2020 00:31
I agree ZH.

Too good for the Braves, great step and pace, but overtaken by O'Flats.

Too good for the Champs too, so he should get alot of game time and shine.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
29 May, 2020 08:10
Again best wishes to him and regular game time should help him no end.
Just couldnít quite make that step up with us, Iím sure he will do well at Ealing

I drink and forget stuff!

plymptonchief
plymptonchief
29 May, 2020 08:55
Go well with Ealing Max. Best wishes to a good club man.

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
29 May, 2020 10:58
Bummer but the guy wasn't getting the gametime with the Chiefs but should easilly do the business in the Championship.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
29 May, 2020 13:48
Good move him, although he played some great games for the Chiefs he lacked consistency but to be fair he was competing against some of the best players in the Premiership!
Good luck Max!

goss8800
Chief Fire Water
29 May, 2020 15:15
Never made the grade for us.

paulg_chief
paulg_chief
29 May, 2020 17:56
Young Max was an outstanding prospect who suffered two serious long term shoulder injuries in quick succession.

I'll never forget how in the LV=Cup final at Franklins Gardens he came on fairly late in the day and very nearly turned that game around against Sarries. He has the talent and ability to lift a team and I'm glad he's gone to a team with serious ambitions. Very best of luck to him.

passing cloud
Moorsman
29 May, 2020 18:05
A real shame he had those injuries the move should get him lots of game time and chance to show his ability

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
29 May, 2020 18:22
Echo all the above good wishes for Max .. always a threat running from deep and will worry plenty of sides .. hope to see him prosper with Ealing ... so good luck , go well and thanks

Master Chief
Master Chief
30 May, 2020 08:39
Real shame. The boy has so much talent. His defence was a little suspect at times and I wonder if that held him back from getting a run of games. Yet another local boy to be let go.

I wonder if this means we will sign Josh Hodges from Newcastle as rumoured?!

passing cloud
Moorsman
30 May, 2020 15:13
I imagine we'll see the squad trimmed a little more for the post covid era

OggyMan
OggyMan
03 June, 2020 19:45
Thanks Max and best wishes.

MESSAGES->author
ouch!_that_hurts
08 June, 2020 11:55
Quote:
Moorsman
I imagine we'll see the squad trimmed a little more for the post covid era

If the proposals to reduce the cap eventually go ahead, I think we'll definitely see the squad trimmed, or a lot of players may have to take hefty pay cuts - more so if they get rid of big tents.

MESSAGES->author
DumnoniiNomad
18 June, 2020 21:47
Ealing are a future force to be reckoned with, so it's shrewd move - good luck Max

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net