Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Thanks Greg and good luck!
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged), 13 June, 2020 15:59
Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
13 June, 2020 15:59
[www.exeterchiefs.co.uk]

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
ouch!_that_hurts
13 June, 2020 19:28
I know players come and go, but for some reason I'm particularly sad to see Greg go. I think he came along at just the right time for the Chiefs and has probably been a great help to the young forwards, particularly the props, coming through the Chiefs system.

As JS says, Good Luck Greg, and thanks.

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
13 June, 2020 19:34
Bummer, but thank you Greg.

goss8800
Chief Fire Water
13 June, 2020 20:18
Top player sad to see him go

Zyder head
Zyder head
13 June, 2020 21:58
I have relatives in Queensland that said he would be a good signing for us and would be a great team man and both have been very true.
For a player that has played in a World Cup final to come here and often be at best 3rd choice and stay committed says a lot about his team ethic which has served us so well.
Thanks Greg and the best of luck to you in the future.

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
14 June, 2020 11:16
Plus 1 .. my sentiments exactly. A real gent too

MESSAGES->author
Shouting Prarie Dog
14 June, 2020 17:51
Good luck Greg.

Just a rugby club from Devon.
We know who we be.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net