Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Lions tour to SA
Discussion started by Chief caps (IP Logged), 21 July, 2020 18:52
MESSAGES->author
Chief caps
21 July, 2020 18:52
with the tour dates confirmed any tribe members planning on doing this tour? I've had my name down for about 1 year with priority booking so gaurented match tfickets. prices for the tickets come out this week.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
21 July, 2020 20:59
Ive been looking at flights but currently only go up to June 2021.......if I went obviously it would be luck of the draw ticket wise.......definitely on my radar but circumstances may well dictate

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs
21 July, 2020 22:12
Quote:
Chief caps
with the tour dates confirmed any tribe members planning on doing this tour? I've had my name down for about 1 year with priority booking so gaurented match tfickets. prices for the tickets come out this week.

Lol. I wish!!
Have fun though!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/07/2020 22:13 by Toomanychiefs.

MESSAGES->author
Chief caps
22 July, 2020 07:04
Quote:
Toomanychiefs
Quote:
Chief caps

Lol. I wish!!
Have fun though!!

im sure i will, 5 of us going but unfortunately 2 are Wasp fans 😂

TqyAndy
TqyAndy
22 July, 2020 12:46
Going out for 2nd and 3rd test with a safari in between to break it up. Trip of a lifetime

MESSAGES->author
Chief caps
22 July, 2020 16:48
Quote:
TqyAndy
Going out for 2nd and 3rd test with a safari in between to break it up. Trip of a lifetime

yes, like you said a trip if a life time also doing a safari and touristy stuff.

fisher
fisher
23 July, 2020 08:36
I went in the 90s and it was one of the best trips in my lifetime! I also combined it with a safari and other sightseeing and apart from needing to dry my liver out on return it was brilliant. But be warned dont boast about how good it is to your other half as I made that mistake and it meant I had to go back the following year with her but with no rugby to watch!

TqyAndy
TqyAndy
23 July, 2020 13:00
No danger of that. She's coming with me

fisher
fisher
23 July, 2020 13:48
Wise choice!

MESSAGES->author
Chief caps
23 July, 2020 15:06
no other half to boast too, that's why i can go for 3 weeks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net