Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Teams Up v Sarries
Discussion started by Lowerwatha (IP Logged), 11 September, 2020 11:58
MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
11 September, 2020 11:58
CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE SARACENS

15 Phil Dollman
14 Josh Hodge
13 Corey Baldwin
12 Tom Wyatt
11 Facundo Cordero
10 Harvey Skinner
9 Joe Snow
1 Billy Keast
2 Jack Innard
3 Alfie Petch
4 Will Witty
5 Tom Price
6 Sean Lonsdale
7 Richard Capstick
8 Don Armand (capt)

16 Jordon Poole
17 James Kenny
18 Matt Johnson
19 Dave Dennis
20 Aaron Hinkley
21 Will Yarnell
22 Jack Walsh
23 Luke Mehson

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
11 September, 2020 12:01
Saracens team to face Exeter Chiefs:

15 Will Hooley (2)
14 Rotimi Segun (32)
13 Dom Morris (23)
12 Harry Sloan (2)
11 Elliott Obatoyinbo (14)
10 Manu Vunipola (25)
9 Tom Whiteley (47)
1 Sam Crean (11)
2 Kapeli Pifeleti (11)
3 Alec Clarey (4)
4 Joel Kpoku (34)
5 Callum Hunter-Hill (20)
6 Calum Clark (53)
7 Sean Reffell (24)
8 Janco Venter (2)

Replacements

16 Tom Woolstencroft (39)
17 Robin Hislop (1)
18 Josh Ibuanokpe (15)
19 Cameron Boon (2)
20 Andy Christie (12)
21 Alex Day (5)
22 Juan Pablo Socino (5)
23 Josh Hallett (0)

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
11 September, 2020 12:05
Match Officials

Referee: Adam Leal
Assistant Referees: Andrew Jackson and Gareth Holsgrove
TMO: Sean Davey

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
11 September, 2020 12:12
Weather

Dry and hot, temperature 23 degrees, will feel like 26 degrees,with a gentle breeze from the South West.

clalan
clalan
11 September, 2020 12:34
If our pack can hold its own, looking forward to seeing Snow getting a start, then again doing well as a 9 behind a struggling pack will show the quality I think he has for the Future.
Very exciting team of young guns, Armand will be a good leader he and Dolly are two of the Best players we have had the fortune to pull on a Chiefs shirt.

Really looking forward to Sunday.

MESSAGES->author
Pinhoe_Chief
11 September, 2020 12:48
A young Braves side by he looks of it.

dan1978
dan1978
11 September, 2020 12:56
excited to see the young speedy backs on show 11-14 (sorry dolly) but think that even with sarries wholesale changes they will have the edge over us. first post lockdown loss predicted but hopefully proven wrong!

matt2fat
matt2fat
11 September, 2020 13:10
I for one am very very excited for this, and I am glad Sarries out a similar sort of side. Our pack looks strong and our backs look rapid. Looking forward to seeing what Walsh and Hinkley can do off the bench.

I though Adam Leal did a good job at reffing us last time so iím happy to see him again.

Does anyone know whatís happened to Marcus Street? I know he played a couple of weeks ago but he used to be in and around the squad quite consistently- do we know if heís injured?

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
11 September, 2020 13:12
Largely rough and ready from both teams but if Bristol fail to get a WBP vs Wasps we'll have secured a home semi before kick off so let's just see what happens.

big chopper
big chopper
11 September, 2020 13:35
Circumstance and Europe next week have turned what should have been a full blooded match into more or less Sarries Storm v Braves.

Nonetheless, I actually think this is going to be good to watch.

Chiefs to edge it!

plymptonchief
plymptonchief
11 September, 2020 14:18
Sarries would appear to me to have picked a team with much more Prem experience than our boys. A number making Prem debuts but really excited to see the back line, including Dolly, in full flight. Interesting to see how the new Aussie 10 goes from the bench. I imagine Rob will use the game to have a good look at the youngsters, including Dolly??, under match conditions.

goss8800
Chief Fire Water
11 September, 2020 14:19
IMO our team looks good, a lot of younger players who want to imprease.

I am looking forwarded to see Jack Walsh play.

Delboy92
Delboy92
11 September, 2020 14:48
Cordero!!!

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha
11 September, 2020 14:51
Quote:
Delboy92
Cordero!!!
Santiagoís younger brother, letís hope he is as exciting and as skilled as his brother!

Big Chief Little Chief
Big Chief Little Chief
11 September, 2020 14:52
Quote:
ExTeddChief
Largely rough and ready from both teams but if Bristol fail to get a WBP vs Wasps we'll have secured a home semi before kick off so let's just see what happens.

Looking at the two teams for the Bears game, I'd be surprised if Bristol picked up anything!
As for our game at least it's two weakened teams, some of the recent mis-matches have led to some very one sided games. Looking forward to see how our young ones get on.

Delboy92
Delboy92
11 September, 2020 14:55
Letís hope so bit taller than Santi but same dancing feet !

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
11 September, 2020 15:08
Have to admit thatís a very exciting line up. Looking forward to seeing how these boys fare.
I think it was to be expected that both teams would field a 23 that wouldnít normally face each other in a league fixture.
Come on EX!!

I drink and forget stuff!

Dancing bare
Dancing bare
11 September, 2020 16:08
Great opportunity for the young lads on both sides to show what they can do i think both teams will give it all they got should be a great game could go either way

MESSAGES->author
Thomas Hawk
11 September, 2020 18:12
4 from the University team who will rather bizarrely make their full first team debut before stepping out for the Braves, can only imagine how pumped up they will be for this should they be called upon.

Good luck to the young lads...

Bfatopsham
Not Manichean
11 September, 2020 18:31
Mat Johnson Will Yarnell and Luke Mehson. Who is the fourth?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net