Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
European Champions Cup Final Day.......
Discussion started by Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged), 17 October, 2020 07:59
Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals
17 October, 2020 07:59
Good morning......yes, really, today we take another massive step on this incredible journey.
To say Iím excited would be an understatement.
Iíd just like to wish everyone involved today all the very best , players, coaches, kit men, physios, Drs and anyone else Iíve forgotten.......also to my fellow Chiefs supporters.......enjoy the day/occasion wherever you may be watching or listening from.
I shall be travelling in and watching at the HITW
Stay safe

COME ON EX!!!!

I drink and forget stuff!

clalan
clalan
17 October, 2020 08:23
Enjoy, probably the biggest game in our clubs history (promotion financially may have been bigger).
IF we beat the French royalty, we will have completed a great and proud journey.

East Terrace Central
Our roads are paved with hope, and there are no stop signs.
"COME ON EXE!"

Ljs399
Ljs399
17 October, 2020 08:49
thumbs down

fisher
fisher
17 October, 2020 09:05
Great day for the club and I am probably not the only one to wish that Mike Selley was around to see this day. RIP

MESSAGES->author
Pinhoe_Chief
17 October, 2020 09:11
Carpe Diem Chiefs

Leinster Forever
Leinster Forever
17 October, 2020 09:28
From a Leinster Fan, I just want to wish you guys the best of luck today. We're all routing for you over here. You're a great club with a great attitude and super fans, who always enjoy yourselves when when over in Dublin, win, lose or draw.
And the stance Exeter have taken over the cheating Salarysins is admirable.
Good luck and make sure you bring that cup home. You deserve it.

Banachek
Banachek
17 October, 2020 10:07
Bath fan here, good luck for today !
Will be a fantastic achievement for the club and all involved to lift the cup, and possibly the double !
All the best (Sm128)

Bfatopsham
Not Manichean
17 October, 2020 10:12
Good luck boys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/10/2020 10:13 by Not Manichean.

Hertfordshire Chief
Hertfordshire Chief
17 October, 2020 10:41
Pinching myself as the big day has arrived! Having had a ticket for Marseille, not to be there to see the boys today is gutting. Hope they can hold their nerve, stick to their game plan and lift the trophy.

I will be watching in a pub a few miles from Sarries training ground - Sarries heartland - wearing my Chiefís shirt with pride, alongside (5) mates who are mostly Sarries fans - oh the irony! (I have already given them directions to Bedford Blues ground, having been there several times to watch the Chiefs, but not for a while!)

Before the game, Iíll walk around town for a bit, basking in the moment - plenty more Sarries fans and players live around here - theyíll probably be out shopping as their season is OVER. Just saying.

Hereís to all you Chiefís fans where ever you are watching.

What a day this could be. We just have to win. COYC!

Covwasp
Covwasp
17 October, 2020 10:45
Good luck boys, go well

EXDJ
EXDJ
17 October, 2020 11:18
Quote:
Hertfordshire Chief

I will be watching in a pub a few miles from Sarries training ground - Sarries heartland - wearing my Chiefís shirt with pride, alongside (5) mates who are mostly Sarries fans - oh the irony!

Which pubs are showing the game in that part of the world (Harpo/St Albans)? Struggling to find one...

Hertfordshire Chief
Hertfordshire Chief
17 October, 2020 11:37
Iíll be in the Wheatsheaf in Harpenden. Think it is being shown at Harpenden RFC, but may be not at the Silver Cup (Sarries pub!)

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
17 October, 2020 11:51
Er yeah...remember that we have beaten French league leaders before...and then the nerves just get worse. Whatever happens today...this moment is ours...the Toulouse game was mindblowing enough...

ukms
ukms
17 October, 2020 12:25
Good luck guys !!!

A great occasion and tragic that you cant all be there to enjoy. Nevertheless enjoy today wherever you are watching and take that trophy back to Sandy Park

Best wishes

Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn
17 October, 2020 12:33
Slainte from Uladh; make sure you win. Give my regards to Ian Whitten and Gareth Steenson. Enjoy your day!

rugbykingdom
rugbykingdom
17 October, 2020 12:34
Hello Exeter Chiefs fans,
Munster supporter here, just want to wish the Chiefs the very best of luck today
I've keenly watched your incredible voyage over the last 10 years and am in awe as to what you've achieved, coming from relative obscurity to an absolute powerhouse in the world of rugby union. You were literally robbed of a number of titles over the last 5/6 years by those cheating Saracen ba^^^^^s so you more than deserve silverware ...

martynj
is it me?
17 October, 2020 12:51
As a Bristol supporter, I just wanted to wish you every success for this afternoon's game. Fingers crossed you can make it an English club double!!
And good luck for your game against Wasps and if they aren't able to field a team, you should be crowned champions. Top of the league at the end of the regular season, you are the rightful champions.

bg
bg
17 October, 2020 13:10
As a Wasps supporter, I would like to also wish Exeter club, all the backroom staff, the supporters all the best for the game.

Even I'm feeling nervous.

Come on Exeter. Smash it!

clalan
clalan
17 October, 2020 13:13
Thank you all for your kind words, lets hope we can taste Victory like Bristol have with their fine win.
If it doesn't come to pass, its still been a cracking season, breath deep and go again.

bartman!
bartman!
17 October, 2020 13:22
Really hope our home and support will help you on the way to another West Country Euro title, go out there and give it all you have to finish off a great weekend for all.
Buy the way we all up here in Bristol really want you to take the Prem title and will not be happy if we are made to play you. We finished third and were well and truly done by Wasps, the playoffs have turned into a farce and you are truly Premiership Champions smileys with beer
Best of Bristol luck be with you (Sm46)

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net