Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

absent friends
Discussion started by fisher (IP Logged), 17 October, 2020 22:19
fisher
fisher
17 October, 2020 22:19
I am sure many of you will have thought of some of our absent friends tonight who like us have followed Ex through thick and thin over the years and are not now able to celebrate this momentous day. I have raised a glass tonight to them.RIP

MESSAGES->author
minuteman
17 October, 2020 22:22
Thanks Fisher .. a timely post ... “absent friends “

loadofeathers
loadofeathers
17 October, 2020 22:31
Quote:
fisher
I am sure many of you will have thought of some of our absent friends tonight who like us have followed Ex through thick and thin over the years and are not now able to celebrate this momentous day. I have raised a glass tonight to them.RIP
s
Share your sentiments Dave. Glass raised to absent friends🥂

Currychief
Currychief
17 October, 2020 22:59
Glass raised

Exeforever
Exeforever
17 October, 2020 23:14
If we may mention names:
Tony Lee, who steadfastly represented the club to the RFU for years, George Cornish who lightened up the Cowick end of the Grandstand at the County Ground with his comments for many years and notably Derek Williams who was, amongst other things, one of the consistent away supporters when about 12 of us used to turn up from Cornwall to Otley 25+ years ago.

paulg_chief
paulg_chief
17 October, 2020 23:15
Quote:
Currychief
Glass raised

+1

myra briard
exeter supporter
18 October, 2020 07:48
+1

CullyChief
CullyChief
18 October, 2020 09:38
What a lovely idea for a thread at this time. I’d like to add the the name of my old colleague Chris Newcombe, great bloke, huge Ex fan. Took me and my lad to a match at the County Ground many years ago as his guests which started us off as fans. He would have loved this.

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
18 October, 2020 11:36
Good point Fisher. RIP to all of the above and others.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net