Latest news:

..... .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Didn't take long...
Discussion started by Thomas Hawk (IP Logged), 18 October, 2020 13:14
MESSAGES->author
Thomas Hawk
18 October, 2020 13:14
Someone didn't waste anytime in announcing the latest transfer rumour for the Chiefs.

And in all honesty, I can see it being true.

[www.ruck.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
Tribester
18 October, 2020 13:42
Well that'll save me from changing my avatar!

I hope the rumours are true.

cornwallchief
cornwallchief
18 October, 2020 14:13
If Santi is coming back and I suspect both Santi, Rob and the Chiefs squad would like it could the Cap stand it! He is a star and I would love it but do we need another winger or is Shorty and Cuthbert and their way out? No idea sorry what the contract status is.

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief
18 October, 2020 14:25
Wow um...too good to be true given cap issues?

MESSAGES->author
Thomas Hawk
18 October, 2020 15:52
Santi would be out of contract at the end of next year. Chiefs will have room with Steenson, Dolly and I would suspect maybe one or two others moving on.

Heavitree Chief
ExeterFan
18 October, 2020 16:12
Quote:
cornwallchief
If Santi is coming back and I suspect both Santi, Rob and the Chiefs squad would like it could the Cap stand it! He is a star and I would love it but do we need another winger or is Shorty and Cuthbert and their way out? No idea sorry what the contract status is.

They'd surely be top of the list if wingers were to go, one is the invisible man and the other has had bad luck with injuries. Steenson/Dollman also gone too so maybe some room, depends also on how much he'd be looking for. If he's filled the bank while at Bordeaux he might be happy to take a significant reduction... especially given he'd be at the same side as his brother.

Footy Chief
Footy Chief
18 October, 2020 16:14
Please let this be true!! He knows the city and the lads and is such a good fit for our system!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/10/2020 16:18 by Footy Chief.

clalan
clalan
18 October, 2020 20:29
We are not awash with quality wingers, I can see Jack being more of a center in the future. We also lack pace out wide. He is a great player. I would love to see him back, but we will now be linked to every player out of contract by the press and he would not be a massive wage signing.
In Ali and Rob we trust, but our game must evolve and it will.

Chief Sitting Down
Chief Sitting Down
19 October, 2020 07:45
Unfortunately this rumour is not true.
I have just spoken to Santi and he said its the first he has heard of it. Shame

lechef
lechef
19 October, 2020 09:57
Watch the salary cap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net