Latest news:

Challenge Cup news..........
Discussion started by Rogero (IP Logged), 13 March, 2013 22:46
Rogero
Rogero
13 March, 2013 22:46
In todays draw the Scorpions were paired at home to Doncaster in a match which will probably be played on 7th April.

Scorpions Chairman Phil Davies said: "I'm really pleased that we have a home draw and it's great to welcome Doncaster back to The Gnoll again. We've always had a good relationship with the Dons throughout the years, we were delighted when they were promoted as champions last year, and their chief executive Carl Hall is a good friend of mine having helped us a lot when we started out as a club. It'll be a tough tie but as we're at home, there's a better chance of a shock result."

This fixture and two more ties will be added to the John Brennan Memorial Trophy prediction league over the next few days.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 15/03/2013 19:33 by Rogero.

Rogero
Rogero
14 March, 2013 08:35
Prediction league updated - the Hunslet v Oldham and the West Hull v NW Crusaders have been added plus our game v Doncaster. It is early days in the season and still plenty of time to participate for the John Brennan Memorial Trophy.

Rogero

Kennyroberts
Kennyroberts
15 March, 2013 19:16
Rogero, maybe you should change the title of this thread to just "Challenge cup news"?

Rogero
Rogero
15 March, 2013 19:32
Hi Kenny - I am confused, but I will do as you suggest!

Little or no reaction!

Kennyroberts
Kennyroberts
17 March, 2013 01:09
Well, its been a few days now and no reaction!

Rogero
Rogero
17 March, 2013 07:32
Kenny - I agree the message board is quiet, but what else can we do? I refuse to talk to myself, I do enough of that at home according to Mrs Rogero!!

We used to have a lot of regular "chats" on here but alas for the time being it has gone quiet.

A win today may help!

Rogero

Rogero
Rogero
25 March, 2013 07:42
The Challenge Cup game v Doncaster will take place on Saturday 6th April with a 5.30 kick off.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net