Latest news:

2 new signings announced
Discussion started by jarrad (IP Logged), 31 December, 2019 18:17
jarrad
jarrad
31 December, 2019 18:17
Chris ĎDogí Davies is back playing league and Bayley Lui has signed from the capras Kimís old team

Rogero
Rogero
01 January, 2020 18:04
Cheers Jarrad - I will start a sticky squad thread and update it as names are announced.

jarrad
jarrad
02 January, 2020 19:25
Just signed danny price ex Widnes and crusaders half back

alexp1991
alexp1991
02 January, 2020 19:39
Quote:
jarrad
Just signed danny price ex Widnes and crusaders half back

The comments on the clubs announcement of Danny Price via Facebook make for interesting reading, letís hope theyíre exaggerated somewhat and Mr Price trains and plays regularly without excuse.

I wish him all the best.

Good to see Chris Davies back and also Bayley Liu arrive. Where did he play last year? As he isnít listed as appearing for CQ Capras at all.

jarrad
jarrad
02 January, 2020 22:42
Heís moving down itís banter between the crusader players. He will be training regular think he moves down tomorrow. Bayley played for the capras under Kim

alexp1991
alexp1991
03 January, 2020 10:37
Quote:
jarrad
Heís moving down itís banter between the crusader players. He will be training regular think he moves down tomorrow. Bayley played for the capras under Kim

Thanks Jarrad, I did some research he played for Normanby reserves in the Brisbane league last year

Rogero
Rogero
03 January, 2020 13:22
Good research alex!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net