Latest news:

2020 Squad
Discussion started by Rogero (IP Logged), 02 January, 2020 11:55
Rogero
Rogero
02 January, 2020 11:55
As the 2020 players are announced by the club, I will add them to the list.

Christopher Davies (prop) has returned to RL.
Bayley Lou (centre) has signed from the CQ Capras.
Danny Price (halfback) ex NW Cru. has signed from an Aussie RL side.
Archie Snook (second row) has re-signed for 2020.
Dai Evans (wing) has re-signed for 2020.
Sam Herron (prop) has re-signed for 2020.
Jarryd Davies (second row) has joined from Merthyr RUFC.
Sam Herron (prop) has re-signed for 2020.
Mitch Shaw (hooker) has re-signed for 2020.
Sam Martin (prop) has joined from Swansea & Dunvant RUFC.
Daniel Maiden has re-signed for 2020,
Harry Boots has re-signed for 2020.
Ryan Shallish has re-signed for 2020.
Rowland Kaye has re-signed for 2020.
Paddy Jennings has re-signed for 2020.
Dafydd Phillips has re-signed for 2020
Alan Pope has re-signed for 2020
Emosi Nadaubale has re-signed for 2020.
Robert Matamosi has re-signed for 2020.

Edited 15 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2020 11:19 by Rogero.

Rogero
Rogero
13 January, 2020 07:27
I am happy to keep updating the list on a regular basis.

Taketheone...
Taketheone...
13 January, 2020 12:44
I am not 100% sure why the club do the day by day announcements? I would prefer HERE IS THE SQUAD!!

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13
13 January, 2020 17:20
I was waiting for the 2 announcements,as informed via Twitter on 3rd January,then followed only by the re-signing announcement of Archie Snook.

Then there was the 'brand' new signing,which turned out to be the return of the previous strength and conditioning fella.

I've also lost count of the number of times Bailey has had the spelling Bayley.
When he played in Australia it was Bailey Lui.As he has travelled some distance it would be respectful to get it right.

Any shirt launch seems to have been lost as Bailey/Bayley wore it today at the season launch.

Quite nice,in my opinion.

There,I do like a moan on a Monday...Rugby League fan,tha knows.

alexp1991
alexp1991
14 January, 2020 20:33
Quote:
cast-Iron13
I was waiting for the 2 announcements,as informed via Twitter on 3rd January,then followed only by the re-signing announcement of Archie Snook.
Then there was the 'brand' new signing,which turned out to be the return of the previous strength and conditioning fella.

I've also lost count of the number of times Bailey has had the spelling Bayley.
When he played in Australia it was Bailey Lui.As he has travelled some distance it would be respectful to get it right.

Any shirt launch seems to have been lost as Bailey/Bayley wore it today at the season launch.

Quite nice,in my opinion.

There,I do like a moan on a Monday...Rugby League fan,tha knows.

These are the things that in Year 3, the club should be nailing.

1. Launching kits before they’re actually seen in public (what’s happened with the kit this week is amatuerish).

2. spelling player names correctly, ‘Bayley Liu’ is how the man himself has it on his Facebook page.

3. Getting stuff like brand new signings correct, it’s only brand new if you’ve never had it before.

4. Proof-Reading releases, some of the stuff the club publish (I think it was a season ticket flyer) had numerous errors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/01/2020 09:00 by alexp1991.

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13
15 January, 2020 16:26
Thanks for that,Alex.

With regard to 2) - Then when he,Bayley, was announced on Twitter,as the first signing,the correct spelling of his forename would have been respectful.

The daily announcements of signings is a bit hit and miss.

Taketheone...
Taketheone...
16 January, 2020 16:54
Good points and well made both.

Rogero
Rogero
27 January, 2020 07:13
No signings announces as far as I can see for a little while. Surely the club could just release the squad details and confirm for the fans whi is available to play in 2020? The first game is only a few weeks away!!

Rogero
Rogero
03 February, 2020 12:31
Updated having had a look at Facebook. The club website is lacking player detail...

Rogero
Rogero
04 February, 2020 15:29
Well from what info I have seen we have 19 players announced - so we have a match day squad. Let's hope the season starts with a big win against Underbank in the Challenge Cup.

jarrad
jarrad
07 February, 2020 08:41
We have enough don’t worry lol. Boys looking good in training Shaun Tennant has come back this year too. And a few others be back too.

cast-Iron13
cast-Iron13
08 February, 2020 18:23
It appears from the squad named for the CCC game v Underbank Rangers that a young winger has been included,who has not been announced.
I would hope the registration has gone through.
Lewys Thompson

Plays for Pembrokeshire College.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net