Latest news:

Almost done with caring...
Discussion started by alexp1991 (IP Logged), 21 February, 2020 13:24
alexp1991
alexp1991
21 February, 2020 13:24
The cup exit? I expected that, didnt think wed ever win it.

The outcome? Should have been OK gents lets go up a couple of gears here and show we mean business. Lets get together on Monday...

Id hoped for new signings to be announced.

Id hoped that Jarrad would have continued with those great interviews he did with Kim last year but on Aaron obviously (not a go at Jarrad, not his fault, but again theres no communication.)

Id hoped the website (yes that awful looking thing) would be updated - nope.

Id hoped that there would be more context to that gent whos taking on general manager on a part-time basis. No just a picture and a simple status.

I give you a month to prove me wrong Raiders, over to you.

Taketheone...
Taketheone...
21 February, 2020 15:48
I cannot argue with any of that Alex.

jarrad
jarrad
21 February, 2020 17:49
My fault with the interviews Alex. Been too busy with work and been getting to training late

alexp1991
alexp1991
21 February, 2020 18:12
Quote:
jarrad
My fault with the interviews Alex. Been too busy with work and been getting to training late

Jarrad mate, none of this is your fault pal. Please remember that.

Everything youve done, media wise, has been top-notch. Work comes first always mate.

jarrad
jarrad
21 February, 2020 18:14
We have a staff meeting next Monday il bring up the website pal

jarrad
jarrad
21 February, 2020 18:14
We have a staff meeting next Monday il bring up the website pal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net